Spy

The room started to catch on fire, well, that's bad. It's ok tho, the fire surrounded me but I wasn't burned. Since i'm the grandson of Dianite I can't be burned by fire. I guess people did this test to see how people would react to fire. I simply just stood in the fire looking around like an idiot. I looked at the fire place and saw that since the room caught fire, that there wasn't any fire in the fireplace. I went to the fireplace and sat down in it. The fire licked around me, I smiled as I looked at the fire around me. I looked up in the fireplace and saw an exit. I started to climb up the inside of the fireplace. I heard rushing water and I looked down, water was filling up the room and was coming up the fireplace pretty quickly. I spit out a couple of curses and started to climb faster. I  felt the water coming up to my feet. Well I guess I better use some of my tricks, since the water is now up to my feet. I closed my eyes and started to concentrate. The water started to come up to my calfs. I started to melt into the shadows. Then I went into the shadow, I was now in the shadow realm. Its only used by Dianite's army. It is an exact replica of Irus, except that we travel were the shadows are, I then got to the top of the fireplace in the shadow realm. Then I concentrated again and I was back in Irus. I was at the top of the fireplace were there was a secret passage I took the secret passage and exited through the door at the end. I walked through the door and into a room were Adam and the woman who led us into the weapons room were sitting. 

"Well since you passed those tests, I guess its time for you all to battle." The woman said with a shrug. She then got up and walked out of the room. I looked over and saw Adam was soaking wet and his eyes had a strange purple glow to them. Adam then got up and followed the woman. I got up and followed them. She led us back to the chamber were the east and west doors were. above the east door was my name. I walked towards it. I looked around. Wasn't there supposed to be another kid? Oh well, I guess he failed. I walked to the door and threw it open. I walked through and walked down the hallway. I saw the large door and threw it open. I walked through it and into the arena. I got in and the crowd started to cheer. I looked across and saw Adam, he looked strange his eyes were glowing with a strange purple light. WAIT! I've seen those eyes before, the guy named Skipper, he had those eyes. I immediately put my guard up. Anyone who has any similarity with that guy is dangerous. I heard the gong and Adam rushed forward. He drew his sword and brought it up over his head to strike me. I didn't have time to dodge. I quickly drew my ax and blocked his attack. I looked into his eyes as he tried to kill me. The purple of his eyes were glowing even more, and spreading across the skin of his face, following his veins. I pushed him back and attacked with my ax. He blocked. We went back and forth like this for about 5 minutes. Finally we stopped.

"Listen kid." Adam whispeared to me. " If you stand in my way, I will kill you in the worst way I know. I offered this to the others, and they took it. I didnt kill them, I let them live." He said with a disturbing smile. "I just love to kill, its just so much fun!" He said with a sneer and a laugh. 

"What do you mean? I wont just give up!" I yelled. Who is this guy?

"Fine then, good bye Tom. It wasn't that nice knowing you." He said with a sneer. He ran forward and disappeared. 

"What?!" I then turned it around. What? I just heard a weird squishing sound. I looked down and saw that a sword went strait through my stomach.  

"Ghaa!" Blood came out of my mouth. Wow, blood tastes weird. 

"You arrogant little boy, you act like I couldn't kill you? I was trained by the greatest warrior of all time." His said whispering in my ear. 

"I was trained by the great Skipper, the guardian of the End." He spat. So, he was a Spy of some sorts? Well I could't let him win now could I? 

"Well then, if you insist on trying to kill me, so be it. But I will fight back." I said with a smile. I lifted my hand and wiped off the blood on my face. I looked at Adam, his face was totally and utterly in shock. I started to walk forward into the sword. I could hear the sword going deeper into my flesh.

"What...What are you?" He asked with fright in his voice. I smiled, first step completed. Strike fear into ones opponent. I took hold of the handle of his sword. I then took it out of his hands. With the sword still in my stomach I disarmed him. I smiled and pulled out the sword from my stomach. Were the hole in my stomach fire started to burn. I guess that armor wasnt powerful enough to block that close and powerful of an attack. I looked down and the fire was out, and my wound was gone. 

"Well then, time to start fighting." I said with a smile. This guy was with Ianite, the guy who killed my father. I can't kill him, he might now useful information. With both ax and sword in my hands I charged. 

"So, your him?" Adam said in a deadly quite voice. He smiled, I stopped in my tracks. He raised his hands.

"NO!" I yelled. Adam's entire body was consumed by a purple light, and it exploded outward. I raised my hands and fire expelled outwards and created a shield to protect the people in the stadium. Well shoot, I raised my hands and fire expelled from my hands. I created a shield of fire surrounding the crowd. With the shield not allowing the light to go out, it all stayed inside. Then it exploded, and tore my flesh apart.