"What's his name?"

"It begins with a T..."

"You don't even remember his name?!"

"Well... We don't spend a lot of time talking."

"Jesus Christ-"

"I know!"

"Wait, did you sleep with him?"

"No! We've only made out. Like. A lot."

"You're a terrible person."

"Ugh, I know, that was him just now in the car. He wanted to talk to me about ending whatever it is we have but then we just ended up making out again."

"You're a mess."

"My sister has no idea." He bit his lip and seemed to be deep in thought.

"What about Jimin?" I brought up, remembering that Hoseok did in fact like Jimin.

"Jimin isn't awake yet, now is he? We can worry about that when he wakes up." I rolled my eyes. Asshole.

"I went to visit him today in the hospital."

"What? They actually let you in? How'd you manage that?"

"Uh, I got Taehyung and Jungkook to get me in."

I had really hoped that Mrs. Park hadn't said anything to the two about me being Jimin's boyfriend. That would be a pretty funny thing to explain.

"Is he just as gorgeous as I remember?"

"Yes. When is he not though?" I glanced down at Jimin quickly and smiled

"When he wears that really ugly bright yellow baggy sweater, it just really doesn't suit him."

"Agreed." I felt movement on my shoulder as Jimin nodded.

"I think that sweater looks adorable on him..." Unpopular opinions with Yoongi.

"You have bad taste." He scrunched up his nose.

"Eh, whatever. I'm tired."

"You're always tired."

"Where is the lie? Play some music I'm bored."

"We literally just finished our conversation-"

"Does it look like a care? Music, pronto."

"I'm not putting on GFriend."

"It's cool. Put something Jimin would like."

I wanted to hear Jimin sing. My curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't wait until we got home.

"How am I supposed to know what he would like?"

"Oh, I just thought since you like him oh so much that you would at least know his favorite groups." That shut Hoseok up. He paused before replying.

"Well, what music groups does he like?"

"Too many to list out. Put on Eyes, Nose, Lips. Recently he's been playing tha- I mean Taehyung told me he would play that a lot."

"That song is so slow though." Hoseok muttered.

"So? It's nice. I like it. Personally." Jimin lifted his head off my shoulder. I assume he was trying to figure out why I was making Hoseok play the song.

"I'm gonna go grab some food. I'll let you listen to the slow party pooper song by yourself." Hoseok hit play on his laptop and stood up and left to go to the kitchen.

"Sing for me Jiminie~"

"No way." He turned red.

"C'mon, please? It's about to start!" I pouted.

"No I'm not going to!" He crossed his arms.

I was going to give it my all.

I did aegyo.

"Please Jimin?" If he didn't crack with this, I would have to shame myself for the rest of my life.

"No, I swear to god I'm not- tell me is it really hard to see that you make it so hard on me."

I don't think I've ever smiled as widely as I did then.

His voice was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Success.

"In your eyes, nose, lips, the way she used to touch my skin, your head down to your toes. It's like you're standing right in front of me now. Though the light's gone darker now, you've just gone way too far I'll keep you in my heart, though it kills me to say it now. Baby I'll get over you."

He had a really amazing vocal range. I just wanted to smash my lips against his.

Seriously how could I not fall for Park fucking Jimin when he's got hidden talents like this.

_______________________

eyes nose lips is legit my jam like I never get tired of it, it's so beautiful ugh.

I love how Yoongi started laughing @ Jimin in the video tho ahhhhh OTP
And tae joining in, bless.

Ok but this chapter was rlly random but hey, just showing hOW YOONGI IS FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE PIT KNOWN AS PARK JIMIN.