Chapter 5

Jimin's p.o.v.

I heard Yoongi's soft snores as he drifted off to sleep on the floor. I peeked over the side of the bed, watching him breathe slowly. Suddenly feeling like a perv, I felt the heat flow to my cheeks and immediately averted my eyes and my body away from the edge of the bed.

In another world I would be the happiest person alive. Unfortunately, I'm in this shitty world where I've already lost my chance to ever make this a reality.

I felt bad since I was in his bed when he should be in my place. I felt even worse when I couldn't fall asleep at all. It was just too much for me to take in. I even considered picking him up and putting him in the bed but I didn't want to risk the chance of waking him up. So I dealt with it until morning and pretended to sleep when I heard him shuffling around on the floor.

I hear the door open and shut then instantly jump up. Walking over to his mirror by his drawer, I brush through my hair a couple of times with my hands, trying to look presentable. Thank the gods that my hair is easy to style. I then cup my hands around my mouth and blow air into them, checking my breath. It wasn't bad. Ghost perks, you have minty fresh breath all the time.

I hear footsteps get closer to the door and I jump back in the bed acting like I had just woken up.

Why do you still try even when you know you don't have a chance?

"Good morning." Yoongi grumbles, sleepiness clear in his tone of voice and his appearance. He had major bed head which was completely adorable. His eyes were squinting a bit and he rubbed them every few seconds.

"Morning." I stifle a yawn to make it believable.

"How is it that your hair isn't messed up a single bit?! What the fuck, I want to be a ghost." He said while grabbing styling gel from his desk and walking back out the room. I blushed and shrugged.

After he got ready and lent me an outfit of his to wear, we set out for school.

If this was any other day, I'd be ecstatic walking to school with Yoongi.

But I'm dead.

"Alright where can I find Kim Taehyung?" Yoongi turns to face me and whispers. He was trying to keep a low profile talking to me since all the students were around.

"Uh, well, he's usually always with Jungkook in the mornings."

"And where's Jungkook?"

"No idea."

"Well shit."

"I don't see them in the mornings so..."

"Then what do you do?"

My eyes widen.

Uh you know, watch you from afar, cHokes oN aIR.

"I go to my first period and help my teacher!" I nod quickly, satisfied with my excuse.

"Oh. Well. I guess we have no choice but to look." He scrunches up his nose and begins to walk.

We check the cafeteria, the restrooms, the auditorium, their first periods and still no sign of them. By this time we had 5 minutes until we had to get to class. We make a stop at the library since Yoongi ran into Hoseok who had asked him to return a book for him.