Chapter 31

Idek what to say tbh but that escalated quickly
Also remember when I said there was 30-40 more chapters left in this story in like chapter 24-- yeah well let's pretend I said like 20 bc this is going faster than I thought woops
_________________

All I could do was stand there in shock, my body completely shut down and stopped functioning properly.

It was all too much to process.

Jimin didn't deserve this.

"I guess the reason why I can see him is because I'm the one holding him captive."

I shut out her voice and turned back to Jimin, not knowing what to do.

Where was my phone, fuck where was it?

Jimin.

Where was Jimin?

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to make an appearance." Yuna started clapping and I whipped around to see Jimin standing in the corner with a blank stare, just like he had on the street earlier.

In his hand, my phone, and it dropped to the floor. It was on speaker and I could hear the 911 operator saying that they were sending help now.

Yuna stared at it, then looked at me, her eye twitching.

"You gave your phone to Jimin, ah, smart move, I didn't think of that." She threw her head back and laughed.

"Really smart, how didn't I think of that? I think of every way around something? How could I have missed this? How could I have not seen this coming? I analyzed this confrontation about a hundred thousand times, yet, I never once thought of this outcome? Hmm, Yoongi, I knew there was a reason why I love you so much. You outsmarted me in the simplest way, I never thought that could happen."

I ignored her and ran to Jimin, shaking him gently.

I had never been more scared than in that moment.

"Jimin? Hey! Don't do this to me again! What did I tell you earlier, huh? Don't go disappearing on me alright? You're still alive see? The police are gonna get here soon and you're going to get better, right? It's ok if you disappear now, only if you wake up for me in your actual body, do you hear me?"

He hadn't snapped out of it and the sound of distant sirens mixed with Yuna's loud cries and laughter filled the air.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up the next afternoon, the events of last night still clear in my mind.

I was taken in for questioning.

Yuna is being held in special quarters, awaiting her sentence.

Her parents were also taken in for questioning.

Jimin's parents were informed of the events, my parents were as well.

My father didn't speak a word to me the whole drive home from the police station. My mom didn't say anything either when we arrived, but she was waiting for us. Or maybe she was just waiting for my dad.

The questions I was asked were so brutal, so accusing. Even though my phone had been the one to make the call, they hardly believed a word I said.

But that's their job.

"We've gotten the full story of the night he went missing from Yuna. Did you in any way have anything to do with the capturing and kidnapping and torture of Park Jimin?"

I would never.

"Where were you the night he went missing?"