Chapter 10

Kaleb's pov
                He better not have done anything to Alyssa. She came running down the stairs crying her eyes out. I ran up to her. "What the fuck happened up there?!?" I asked in a panicky voice. "Nothing." She replied. "It didn't sound like nothing." I replied back. "Luke..........he seen my cuts." She whispered while crying even more. "No, Alyssa don't cry please." I begged.

     Alyssa's pov
         I stood there for 5 minutes just hugging Kaleb. He made me feel safe. I wish I could stay like this forever, but I can't. Luke will come down and say he has to talk to me. Then I will have to let go. "It's going to be alright, we are going to get out of here." Kaleb whispered to me as we went to sit on the couch. 10 minutes later Luke came down the stairs. He looked over and seen that I was sitting on Kaleb's lap and had my head on his shoulder. "Alyssa, I need to talk to you." Luke said. I just sat there. "Alyssa, come on." Luke said a little angry. I got up not wanting to make him mad. I started walking upstairs without Luke. I got to the room. I sat on the bed. Luke came in shortly after. "Alyssa,why would you do this??" Luke asked. "Do what?" I decided on playing dumb. "Alyssa you know exactly what I'm talking about, stop playing dumb." "I do it for reasons." "What reasons?" "Why should I tell you!!" "Because I can help." "No you can't, nobody can!" "I can help I know I can." "No you can't, now stay out of it!!!" I ran out the door,and down stairs I sat on Kaleb's lap and put my head on his shoulder.
       Luke's pov
Why would she do this to herself. She is too beautiful. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve anything that's happened to her. She seems like she is alright, but it's all an act. Oh my gosh I believed her act,I didn't see that she was actually hurt. How can I be so stupid. I need to help her but how??
Author's Note- comment what you guys think!!!!!!! I love you all!!!!!😘