Chapter 23

(NOT EDITED!! I don't know how many mistakes are in here, but I was trying to get this published for you guys)

Alyssa's pov
           "Alyssa. Come down here!" The person yelled. I'm glad the house is sound proof, or my mom would've heard. I had short shorts on and a tank top so I threw on a pair of leggings and a baggy sweatshirt and went downstairs. I grabbed a knife just in case and I walked outside. Before I could make it to the side of the house where the person was standing. Someone grabbed me from behind.

            They buried their face in my neck. And I look over and I see the blonde haired guy that I've missed so much. I started crying. "Baby, don't cry. I'm here now." Luke said as he turned me around and hugged me. "I missed you so much." I said while trying to stop the tears from flowing down my face. "We have to go." Luke said. "I'll be right back." I said as I ran up stairs and grabbed my suitcase. I put everything that I would possibly need in my suitcases and I grabbed my phone and charger and ran back down the stairs. Like took my suitcase and we started walking towards the car. "Wait!  I'll be right back!" I said as I ran back to my house. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote a letter to my mom. It read 'Im sorry mom. This is what's best for me. You probably won't see me for a long time. I'm sorry I love you and I'll miss you a lot ~your daughter, Alyssa' I put the note on the refrigerator and I ran out the door again. On the way to where Luke was standing I texted my friends and told them that I'll miss them and I'll be away for a long time. I made it to Luke, "Lets go." I said as I grabbed ahold of his hand and ran to where I seen they were parked. I seen Ashton, Calum, and Mikey, "ALYSSA!!!" Ashton yelled. "ASHY!" I yelled back. "You two are going to get us caught." Calum said from the front seat. We just ignored him and I got in a gave Ashton a hug. Luke put my suitcase in the back and he got in and we drove off. Soon after we drove off I snuggled into Luke's side and I fell asleep. I missed this feeling so much.

(A/N-I'm so sorry guys. You guys probably hate me. I would hate me too. But here's an update. I'm sorry I haven't been active. I've been going through a lot and I really haven't had time to update. But here you go! Btw the picture is of baby Luke!! He's so cute!)