Chapter 3

Alyssa's pov
                   "Hey I was thinking since your new here maybe I can show you around?" James asked. "Yeah that would be awesome how about around 1:30 p.m.?" "Yeah sure so I guess I will see you then." "Yeah see you later."

      I said as I shut the door. I ran upstairs and put my phone on charge. I went over to my closet and decided on wearing a blue 5SOS shirt, black ripped skinny jeans with blue leggings underneath, and black combat boots, and then I put blue highlights in my long black hair. I looked over at the clock and I seen that it's 1:00 I still have 30 minutes to spare.

         I decided on going downstairs and waiting. I watched t.v. Until I heard a knock on the door, I got up and opened the door to reveal James he was wearing blue jeans, a black My Chemical Romance shirt, blue jacket,and blue vans. "Hey" I said. "Hey, you ready to go?" "I was born ready." I said as I shut the door. He didn't have a car so we just walked.
************Time Skip**************
      It's now 10:30 p.m. We didn't pay attention to the time, so I'm running 3 hours late. My mom told me to be home by 7:30, oh well she will get over it.........right? Well anyways he showed me my new school, a music store, a park, a pizza store, and much more. It was really fun because I got to know him and he got to know me. We finally arrived at my house. "Here we are." I said not wanting to go inside. "Yeah I guess so, well I guess I will see you tomorrow at school, bye" he said while walking off. "Bye"  I started towards my front door. I tried to go in as quietly as possible because I thought my mom would be asleep but I guess not. When I went inside she was standing right in the middle of the living room. "Why are you late!!" She yelled at me. "I was hanging out with James, the next door neighbor." I said nervously. "Well hurry up and get in bed!!" I ran upstairs and started getting ready for bed. I finally got in bed, I checked my Instagram before going to sleep and I saw that James sent me a follow request. I accepted it and soon after I got a message. It was from James and it said Goodnight I replied back and then turned my phone off. Well I better get some sleep because I have school tomorrow. Yay me.