Chapter 20

NOT EDITED!!!

Alyssa's pov
             So we all are still at the party and its been 3 hours. Me and Gabriel have danced, talked, and drank all night. We were now sitting down talking. All of a sudden he grabbed my hand and started leading me upstairs, "Umm Gabriel, what are you doing?" I asked worriedly. "Just come with me." He said and led me into a bedroom. He shoved me down on the bed and started kissing me. "Gabriel, stop!!" I struggled to get him off. He didn't even budge, he was too strong. "Stop!!" I yelled. I finally got my hand free and I punched him in the nose. He stumbled backwards and hit the wall.  I took this as a chance to run. I ran out the door and down the stairs. I found Sam and I ran up to her. "Sam let's go now!!" I said. I turned around and Gabriel was coming down the stairs looking for me. "Sam come on!" I said as I pulled on her arm. "Alyssa, calm down, you're crying." She said worried. I didn't notice I was crying, I was scared and worried. I just needed out of there. "Sam, come on.....please." I whispered. I was practically pleading.

         Before I knew it Gabriel found me. He put his hands around my waist, and I broke down. "Gabriel let me go." I pleaded. "Alyssa, just come with me." He said. "No, let me go now!!" I yelled. A bunch of people looked at us. "No, come with me." He said. "She said let her go!" Sam yelled. "What are you going to do little one?" Gabriel said. "I'm going to do this!" She went to punch him in the face, but Aiden held her back. "You don have to get all worked up, babe let them do what they want." Aiden said to Sam. "She doesn't want this, Aiden. Now let me go now." Sam said "Babe, just let Gabriel have some fun." Aiden said. I looked at Sam with pleading eyes before I seen complete anger in her eyes, this actually scares me a little. "Let. Me. Go. You son of a bitch." Sam said through gritted teeth. "Or else what?" Aiden asked with a smirk on his face. Sam freed her hand and she pushed behind her head and punched him in the jaw, Aiden let go of Sam and held his jaw. I was crying my eyes out from this point and there was no way Sam was going to take on Gabriel I barely did. Sam tried to get Gabriel to let go of me but failed. He pushed her back and she fell back into the floor, and Gabriel took this as a chance to bring me back upstairs. We went upstairs into the room we were in before, he locked the door and he pushed the dresser over the door, while I curled up in a corner and started crying.

        I'm trapped, there's no escape. He's going to hurt me....... Gabriel started my way, and I whimpered. "Baby, don't be scared." He said sweetly. "Don't try and persuade me that you're a nice guy, cause I know you're not!" I yelled. "Don't talk to me like that bitch." He spat and he slapped me. I hit my head on the wall from the impact, and I instantly got a headache. "There's no escape this time." He said with an evil smirk on his face. I started crying even more than I already was. "Don't cry, this is going to be fun." He said. He stood up and turned towards the door, making sure I couldn't get out. I hurriedly looked around the room and notices there was a window. "You stay right there, I'll be back." He said as he headed towards the door where the bathroom is in the room. I took it as a chance to run. I looked around the room for something to stand on and I found a box. I stood on the box and silently started thanking myself for forgetting to change back into my heels. I put one leg out the window, and I heard the bathroom door unlocking. I swung my other leg over and heard the door open. "Alyssa!! Don't you dare jump. You'll regret it." He yelled. I hurried and jumped and I quickly hit the ground and yes I was on the second floor but I luckily didn't hurt myself, I ran to Sam's car and texted her when I got in and locked the door. Sam replied quickly and said she'll be out in a second. As soon as I put my phone down I started crying my eyes out. After a few minutes I heard a tap on the driver window. I saw Sam. I hurried and unlocked the door and she got in. "I'm so sorry Alyssa." She said and started crying. I was crying so much I couldn't say a word I just hugged her and cried into her shoulder for a good 10 minutes. "Let's go" Sam said. "O-ok." I said sniffling. "You just go to sleep." She said. "Ok." I said. I turned over in the seat, and I closed my eyes as she started the car and started driving off. Before I knew it I drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. But here's a little filler. I love you all for sticking with the book, and being here when I was thinking about ending it. Love you all. Hope you enjoy!! 😍😝😊