Chapter 9

Luke's pov

        I couldn't hurt her. I couldn't. I don't plan on it either. I looked at her and she was shaking violently. She was crying her eyes out. "Alyssa!!!!" I yelled before walking over to her. "You need to calm down,I'm not going to hurt you." I whispered trying to calm her down. "Just hurt me already, I'm used to it by now!!!" She yelled. "No I'm not going to hurt you, but don't talk to me in front of
The guys like that whatever I tell you to do you do it." I exclaimed. "You're not my parent, I don't have to listen to you." She said. "I kidnapped you so practically own you, so you listen to me and only me." I said back harshly. "No." She said plainly. She started walking towards the door. "What are you doing??" I asked her. "What does it look like I'm doing." She said. She unlocked and opened the door. I went out the door a few seconds after she did. I grabbed her by the arm harshly. "OUCH!!!" She yelled. She started crying again. I didn't grab her arm that hard. I looked down at her arm  and I seen something I never expected to see.

           She cuts!?!? But why she is too beautiful to cut herself. I engulfed her in a hug, and just held her there. "Let go of me!!!" She yelled while trying to get out of my grasp. I finally let go and he ran down the stairs. "Why??" I whispered. I went to my room and sat there thinking of why she would cut herself.
     Alyssa's pov
        I think Luke seen my cuts.i think that's why he hugged me. Damn it he wasn't supposed to see my cuts. "What the fuck happened up there??" Kaleb asked with a panicky voice. "Nothing I'm fine." I said back. "It didn't sound like nothing." Kaleb said. "Luke.........he seen my cuts." I whispered while tears streamed down my face. "No, Alyssa don't cry please." Kaleb pleaded while pulling me into a hug. I hugged back. What am I going to do about Luke?? And more importantly how am I going to get out of here??