Chapter 13

Kaleb's pov
I really just want to slap that smirk off of Luke's face. He called Alyssa hot. Well she is but he can't call her that. I really like Alyssa, then this Luke guy wants to step into the picture. Uggghhhh I thought I had a chance with her.

    Luke's pov
      Why is this Kaleb giving me the death glare. Oh Nevermind. I know why. He likes Alyssa and when I called her hot he got jealous. If I was him I would get jealous too. Oh well why doesn't Kaleb just step out of the picture he's not even needed here.

Alyssa's pov
       It's starting to get awkward in here sense Luke called me hot. Kaleb started giving Luke a death glare and Luke just shrugged it off like nothing happened. Well it's awkward now. "I'm going to go find Sam. Do any of you guys know where she is?" I asked. "No." They both said. I went upstairs to look for her. I went upstairs and looked all over the place. I finally got to her room and knocked "Come in!" Sam yelled through the door. I walked in. "What are you doing up here alone?" I asked. "Alone time is a good thing sometimes." She said. "Well yeah. I can use some." I said. Well just sit back and relax. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I started dozing off and finally I fell asleep.

Authors note- I'm sorry this chapter is so short. But I'm really tired and I'm seriously falling asleep while writing. I will update as soon as possible. Well goodnight everyone. I luv you all.😘