Chapter 7

Alyssa's pov
              We are at the party, but nothing really exciting is happening. I've had a couple drinks and so has James, Kaleb, Sam, DeAnna, and Aaliyah. So I guess we aren't driving home tonight. Oh well, it's all worth it.
           Kaleb's pov
         Alyssa looks great tonight, but when does she not. I like Alyssa and I really want to tell her, but I can't. We are really good friends, and I don't  want to ruin that.
             Sam's pov
         Aww Kaleb is staring at Alyssa. Wait, Kaleb is staring at Alyssa!!!!!! Omg he totally likes her. I really have to ask him about it. I started walking towards Kaleb. He noticed I was walking towards him and he quickly looked away from Alyssa. "Don't worry I seen you staring." I said as I smirked. He started to blush."I wasn't staring." He said embarrassed. "Yes you were and you can't deny it. Ok so here's the reason I came over here. I know you like Alyssa." I said casually. "How do you know??" He asked nervously. "Because I can see it when you look at her." He started looking at Alyssa again. "It's hard not to like her, She's beautiful."
           Alyssa's pov
           It was finally the end of the party and we were walking home. Sam said we can come back and get her car tomorrow. We were walking down the sidewalk when all of a sudden we heard a noise from an alley we were about to pass. Ok I'm getting a little scared. We stopped. We heard the noise again. I jumped back a little. "It's okay Alyssa." Kaleb whispered to me. I went over to him and stood closely beside him. "I'm scared." I whispered. "Come on, it's 4 in the morning, I need sleep." Sam whispered aggravated. "Ok fine." I whispered back.
                 We started walking and we heard the noise again. I jumped and then Kaleb put his arm around me. It actually made me feel safe. We were still walking and when we got up to the alley. I made the mistake of looking over to see what was making that noise we heard. I looked over and saw people standing there wearing all black. I couldn't see there faces because it was dark. I froze I couldn't do anything I couldn't scream, I couldn't run, nothing. I just stood there. The people started walking closer. I still couldn't make out there faces. I let out a scream and started running and everyone else did too. Before I could get out of the people's reach one of them grabbed me by the waist. I struggled to get free but it didn't work. What are they going to do to me??