Chapter 1

Alyssa's pov
                          "NO MOM WE CANT MOVE!!!!!!!" I screamed in her face. "Alyssa we have to now go pack." "NO IM NOT LEAVING!!!!!!!" I screamed at her. "Go back your bags NOW!!!!!!" She said furiously. "Fine." I said as a stomped up the stairs to my room. I can't believe this everything was finally going my way I finally have friends and I'm not getting bullied as bad and then she wants to just get up and leave. I started crying, I'm done with this every time I go to a new school everything starts over again. I walked over to my closet and pulled out my suitcases and started packing my clothes.
***********Time Skip**************
When I got done I was exhausted, so I decided to go to sleep since I leave tomorrow. I set my alarm to 5:45 a.m. And laid down. I laid there for hours. When I looked at the click it was 1:34 a.m., I can't sleep knowing that I'm leaving this place tomorrow. Hours later I finally cried myself to sleep.
**********Time Skip************
I woke up to my alarm beeping like crazy I looked over at my alarm and saw that it was 6:30 a.m. I SLEPT THROUGH MY ALARM!?!?!?!?! I still have to meet up with Kendra and Ben I have to tell them goodbye. I rushed to my suitcases and pulled out a random outfit and hurried and changed. I didn't put on any makeup because it was way to early for that. I hurried and ran down the stairs and to where I was supposed to meet Kendra and Ben. When I got there I seen them sitting there waiting. I went over and they engulfed me in a big hug. "I thought you left without telling us goodbye. Kendra said"I would never do that. I just wish I didn't have to go." "We don't want you to go either." We sat there and talked for about an hour before I had to leave."Bye guys I will miss you so much and I will try an keep in contact." "We will miss you too an you better keep in contact." I walked out of the store crying my eyes out well I guess this is it. Goodbye to the place I grew up for 16 years.
*Authors Note Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and this is my first story ever so please don't judge thanks I love you all*