Chapter 12

Alyssa's pov
           It's the next morning and I still don't like it here. But who would you're here with 4 boys who kidnapped you???  Well those boys are my favorite band and they are extremely attractive, but still they kidnapped us. As long as I have my best friends I guess I'm okay. "Alyssa!!!!!" Sam yelled. "Coming!!!!" I yelled back. I hurried to re living room where San was at. "Is everything alright??" I asked panicked. "Yeah everything is fine I just wanted you to come here." She said calmly. "I should slap you." I said. "But you love me too much." Sam said in an obvious tone. "Are you sure about that?" I asked. "Hey!!!" She said while punching my arm. "That didn't hurt you little weakling." I exclaimed while laughing. "That's not funny!!" She screamed. "SHUT UP!!!" Yelled Calum. "Make us!!!" We yelled back. He came into the living room and gave us an angry look. "Shut up." He said through gritted teeth. "No." I said back. "Yes." He said. This went on for about 10 minutes before Ash came in the room.

"Both of you shut your fucking mouths your annoying as fuck." Ash said obviously annoyed. "We will continue this argument later." Calum said while walking away. "I will win!!" I yelled. "No you won't!!" He yelled back. "Whatever." I said under my breath. Calum is like a big scary teddy bear. One minute he can be all nice being like "oh let's cuddle" and another minute yelling in your face like an angry biker. Oh well he doesn't really scare me. Nothing really scares me. Except angry Luke that's an angry person you don't want to be around. He's like "I will snap your neck in 2.2 seconds if you make me mad" he really  scares me. "Lyss what are you thinking about??" Sam asked. "Just things." I replied. "Like what kind of things?" Sam asked obviously curious. "I'm thinking about how much Luke scares me." I said while looking around to make sure nobody was around. "Why does he scare you??" She asked. "I don't know he just seems like that person that if you make really mad he is going to snap and like hurt you or something." I said. "I don't think he wou-" "But you don't know him." I said interrupting her. "I know but I don't think he is like that." She said. "Well I'm going to go somewhere else I don't know where but I'm going to." I said while getting up. I walked up the stairs and on the way up I walked past Luke. "Hey, Alyssa can we talk, please." He asked. "S-Sure what about?" I asked. "Just come here." He said while walking towards the room that we usually go to. "What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked while he shut the door. "I heard what you and Sammie were talking about." He said. I sat there with a shocked expression. "Why are you scared of me Alyssa??" He asked. "Because you scare me, I don't know why but you seem like the person that will hurt you if you make them really mad."

       "I'm not going to hurt you Alyssa I would never do that." He said. "I just don't know I'm really scared that you're going to hurt me." I said."I'm not going to." He replied. "Ok well I'm going to go look around this house." I exclaimed while walking out the door. Finally I got away from that awkward moment. I looked around the house, I found the bathroom, a hallway closet, a game room, and 6 other bedrooms. I assumed that the 3 that was closest to the stairs were Calum's, Mikey's, and Ash's rooms. But there needs to be 2 other bedrooms for all of us. Two people have to share a room. We will figure it out later.
**********Time Skip****************
It's now 11:30 p.m. And I'm really tired. And I also am still wearing what I wore to the party. "Hey Luke do you have any clothes I can wear." I asked. "Yeah follow me." He said. We went into his room and he went to his closet he pulled out his black Green Day t-shirt and some grey sweatpants. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." He said. I went to the bathroom to change into the clothes that he gave me. The sweatpants were too big so I folded them over 3 times and the shirt was also too big so I took the ponytail holder that was on my wrist and put it on the shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. I went to the living room and found that only Luke was in there. "You look hot in my clothes." He said. "Leave me alone." I said. He walked over to me and whispered "I can do whatever I want." I felt his warm breath on my ear. "Well can't you just leave me alone?" I asked. "Nope." He replied. What am I going to do???

Authors Note- I hope you guys like my book so far. Comment what you think or what you think should happen next. Please. And thank you to the people who do. I love you all. 💖💖 Peace. ✌️