"I think the terrible condition of the book has to do with what's going on right now. The book was looked like it was falling apart, which means everyone was going away cause the pages were messed up. When he repaired it, I guess Pooh was still here, wondering why his friends were gone. If we start from the beginning and follow where the story leads us, Pooh will be able to meet his friends again!"

"Oh, my tumbly is getting rather rumbly," Pooh sighed as he wandered away.

"So, you're saying if we restart the story and lead Pooh through the story, he'll see his friends again?" Sora asked, repeating what I said.

"Yes!" I screamed.

A bright light appeared in our eyes and we back on the book's pages. "We should start from left to right," I suggested. "You know, like how a book usually goes."

We went to the left where a picture of a tree house was. The picture grew real and we entered the house. The house had a small stove and it was faintly lit, as if he needed for fuel. For some reason, the stove's heat help give the lonely house a cozy vibe. Pooh was on a rug with a pot that said HONEY and was drinking from it. "Oh bother, there's no more honey left." He sighed. "If only the Hunny tree would visit...then I could eat my fill."

Pooh got up and waddled out the door. We followed him until we ended back onto the book's pages. "Let's continue to do that until we went through the whole book," I said.

We walked to another picture with a towering tree and a bunch of beehives on the branches. The picture did the same thing as the last. I heard birds chirping in the air and I knew we were in the next picture. "Pooh? Pooh? It's me, Piglet."

I looked down to see a tiny pig wandering around. "He must be one of Pooh's friends!" I cried.

Hearing me, Piglet turned, saw our shadows, looked up and gasped. He ran to the tree and hid there. We walked over. "Oh dear! I was j-just...never mind. I'm sorry!" He cried, quivering.

We squatted down so we can be at his eye level. "Don't be scared," I comforted. "We're friendly."

"You're looking for Pooh, right?" Sora asked.

"You know Pooh?" He asked, sighing with relief. "O-Oh! You see, I-I have something for him. I have to take it to Pooh right away! Oh, Pooh!"

I glanced up to see him walking up the hill to the tree. "I believe I smell a delicious something-a something like honey!" He sniffed the air.

"Pooh!" Piglet said, scrambling up to him.

Pooh's eyes lit up. See, I knew it! If we went through the story again, Pooh will meet his friends again and he won't be sad anymore! I thought.

"Hello Piglet," He greeted. "How have you been?"

"O-Oh, I-I'm so glad to see you. I thought you'd gone away," He sighed.

So, Pooh isn't the only one feeling that, I thought. As Piglet felt the same.

"I brought wh-what you asked for," Piglet said, giving Pooh and light blue, medium-sized balloon.

"Thank you, Piglet," He thanked. "Now I can finally have some honey."

"Really? B-But how?"

"I shall hold on to the balloon, and fly like a bee up to the Hunny tree, see."

"But, if you take their honey, won't the bees be angry?"

"Hm..." Pooh spotted us. "Sora! Sakura! Come here please?"