Chapter X

"For 5 yen I'll grant you any wish." ~Yato (Noragami)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sora, Donald, Goofy and I head back onto the Gummi Ship. While Donald was powering the ship up, I asked, "Hey Sora, do you get any strange visions when you seal up the Keyholes in the worlds?"

"No, I don't. Why did you ask?" He replied.

"Well, I do," I said.

"What do you see?" He asked.

"Well, I see this really big weaving with colorful thread and there's black thread woven into it. The black thread weaves out and new, colorful thread weaves in where the black thread was," I explained.

"I don't know what to say," Sora sighed.

"Maybe you're just dreaming," Goofy declared.

"Or, it's how you see the world," Donald yelled. "As a big colorful weaving, the colorful thread representing the light and the black thread representing the darkness or the Heartless."

"You guys are probably right," I sighed as I sat cross-legged and stared out the window.

We fought through more Heartless on the Gummi Ship route until we saw a world come up that was called Agrabah. We landed our ship and entered the world. We entered a marketplace and a bunch of Heartless pop up. We destroyed them and I heard a voice ask, "Who's there? Hello?"

A girl came out of the boxes she was hiding in. She had black hair that was put into a braid, a light blue crop top with matching pants and shoes. "Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Jasmine. My father is the sultan of Agrabah," She replied.

Explains the nice clothing, I thought.

"But he has been deposed by Jafar, who now controls the city," She explained.

"Jafar?" Goofy asked.

"You haven't heard of him?" She asked, shocked. "He's the royal vizar. He's gained evil powers and seized control of Agrabah. He's desperately looking for something-something he calls the 'Keyhole'."

I threw Sora a quick look of familiarity but Jasmine continued, "He caught me trying to escape, but he helped me."

"Who helped you?" Sora asked.

"We were hiding nearby, but he left a while ago to take care of something," Jasmine sighed dreamily, as if he was someone she really liked. "Oh, I hope Aladdin's all right."

"Aladdin? Where I might find that street rat?" Asked a voice.

We turned to see a man in a nice black and red outfit with a matching turban and a curled, villain-looking beard. You know, the ones that those Saturday-morning cartoon villains have. He was holding a golden staff that looked like a cobra with beady ruby-red eyes. "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company, my dear princess. These little rats won't do, you see."

"Jasmine, run!" Sora whispered frantically.

As Jasmine ran away, Sora, Donald, Goofy and I summoned our weapons. "Ah, the boy and girl who holds the key," observed Jafar as he summoned up some Heartless to distract us as he walked-no-more like, floated away.

We took them out pretty quickly. After that, we explored the marketplace some more, destroying a group of Heartless here and there, until we reached a pole that went somewhere. We began to climb it and we entered a small house. I spotted a carpet with beautiful designs on it, trying to get itself out of the cement block that was on it. "Sora, look," I said.

"It looks trapped," Sora said as he observed the carpet.

"Let's help it out," I said as we went over and pushed the block off of it. It got up, did a mini dance and flew out of the window.