Chapter VIII

"The ticket to the future is always open." ~Vash The Stampede (Trigun)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We got back in the Gummi Ship and went through another Gummi course of destroying Lego shaped Heartless. We approached a new world called Deep Jungle. Then, Sora and Donald got into a heated argument about whether or not we should land there. Sora was insisting that we should, since Kairi and Riku could be there. Donald said no, because they need to find the King. Then, Sora took control of the Gummi Ship and we were flying around like crazy. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" We were all screaming as Sora crash landed us in the world.

Sora and I plunged headfirst into a abandoned tree house. "Ow...my head," Sora mumbled.

"Remind me to never trust you with driving or flying ever again," I glared. "Even if you're 16 and you passed your drivers' test." I glanced around the room. "Where are the others?"

"Donald? Goofy?" Sora called.

I heard footsteps. I turned to see a leopard, prowling closer to us. "Sora! Watch out!" I cried.

"Huh?" He said.

It pounced and I stood in front of Sora to shield him. The leopard swiped me with his paw and I was sent flying into some crates. I landed bottom first and my right leg was in a bunch of broken wooden planks and it felt like it was in a weird position. "Ow, that really hurts," I mumbled as I watch Sora block the leopard's first attack but was knocked into some crates like me.

Sora got up and summoned his Keyblade. I got my right leg out of the crates and tried to get up, but a fiery hit pain shot up from my legs and I fell on my hands and knees. I watched as Sora tired to dodge the leopard's claws until a tan man with shoulder length brown hair wearing nothing but a loincloth appeared. He stabbed the the leopard with his spear. It roared and ran out of the tree house.

The man turned to Sora,. "Sabor, danger," He said.

"Uh...thank you?" Sora nervously thanked the man.

"Thank you," The man said.

"Huh? Uh, what's this place?" Sora asked.

"This place, this place," The man muttered.

"Okaaay...where did the others go?" Sora questioned. "Look, I got separated from my friends. Have you seen them?"

The man looked confused. "Friends..." Sora repeated.

"Friends!" The man replied.

"Right, my friends!" Sora said.

"There's three of them....the loud one is Dona--" He started but he paused. "Never mind. I'm looking for my friends Riku and Kairi."

"Look for Riku, friends?" The man asked.

"Right!" Sora nodded.

Then, Sora looked it the side as if he saw something. I glanced to were he was looking but I saw nothing. "Kairi, friends?" He asked.

"Uh...right," Sora replied, looking back again but was shocked to see nothing.

"Friends here," The man said.

"Really?" Sora cried, breaking from the trance. "Where are they?"

The man muttered something. All I could make out from him were grunts, grains, and the occasional screech. It was as if he was speaking in a animal-like language. "Friends here," He repeated.

"Not sure I understand, but show me!" Sora begged. "Take me to Riku and Kairi!"

"Tarzan..." The man said, pointing to himself. "Tarzan go."