Chapter XI

"It hurts to see a friend do something you know that isn't for the better good." ~A quote by me
Okay, I need to clear this up. A couple of days ago, I was browsing Wattpad, looking for a good KH fanfic to read, and I came across this fanfic by AilynYuki16. After I read it, I realized that her plot and OC was VERY similar to mine. So, in case she or anyone else that has read her fanfics are reading my fanfic right now and are noticing this, I will tell you this;
I DID NOT STEAL AilynYuki16's PLOT AND/OR OC AND USED IT FOR MY FANFIC. THIS WAS MY ORIGINAL FANFIC THAT I CAME UP WITH YEARS AGO. ANY SIMILARITIES FROM THIS FANFIC WITH AilynYuki16's IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. I AM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE FANFICS THAT ARE VERY SIMILAR TO MINE AND AilynYuki16.
*ahem*, now that's cleared up, let's go on with the fanfic.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
While we were flying in the Gummi Ship, I asked, "What happened when I was pulled into that trance?"

"Well, you were holding your head then you gasped. You were shaking like crazy and your eyes went all cloudy for five seconds," Sora explained. "What happened to you while you were in that strange phase?"

"I saw visions," I replied.

"What kinds?" He asked.

"I don't know; they moved on so fast that I couldn't make out was going on," I explained.

"Hm...that must mean you had a flashback attack," Sora claimed.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You see, you and Kairi came to Destiny Islands not remembering anything about your past, right?" Sora said.

"Yeah," I replied. "So?"

"So something you heard or saw must of triggered a memory you forgotten," Sora explained. "And you went into a trance while seeing it. Do you know what triggered it?"

"Well, that green-skinned woman," I started.

"You mean Maleficent?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, her," I continued. "She said to me 'until we meet again, my dear child'. That's when it triggered the visions."

"Huh, strange," Sora pondered.

We rode off in silence until we approached a grey blob. When we got closer I asked, "Is that a...whale?"

"Wow, it's huge!" Sora cried.

It swam over us and we didn't know what to do. "Is it a Heartless we have to defeat?" Goofy asked.

"Dunno," Donald replied.

"It's Monstro!" Jiminy Cricket cried. "He's the whales of whales and vicious besides!"

It swam back to us. "Whoa! Let's get out of here!" Donald said

"Too late! It's going to swallow us!" Sora screamed as Monstro the whale opened his mouth and swallowed our ship whole. The next thing I remembered was crashing into something and knocking out from something hitting my head.