Chapter II

"We are a family! We are Fairy Tail!" ~Fairy Tail guild (Fairy Tail)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was lying on the beach with my eyes closed. Kairi and I managed to sneak away from Riku and Sakura so we didn't have to collect the logs for the raft. Kairi was off doing something somewhere while I was trying to take a nap here.

I was dreaming that I was falling into water. I opened my eyes to see glowing cherry blossoms surround something next to me and Sakura appeared right next to me. Her eyes were closed, as if she was sleeping. A bright light appeared underneath us and we floated right towards it. I opened my eyes to see Sakura stumbling next to me. The sunlight was hurting my eyes for I put my hand above my forehead to shield out most of the light. When Sakura stopped stumbling, I saw Riku out in the ocean. He turned around and faced us with his left hand outstretched. A wave was growing behind him. Sakura and I ran up to him, only to be knocked down by a wave.

We were blown back by the force of the wave. Riku was still there with his hand outstretched. We tried to swim towards him but the some kind of force was pulling us from him. We floated some more in the waters until we resurfaced. I burst of the waters, gasping for air. I glanced to my left to see Kairi calling and waving at us. Stumbling, we ran up to her. She laughed at us until something in the sky caught her eye. Noticing this, we looked up and saw comets flying down in the sky. Two dark blobs were flying down too. Looking closer, I realized those two blobs were me and Sakura.

Suddenly, the ground beneath us disappeared and we fell. But not onto the sand. We were falling from the sky and into the waters again. I saw Kairi calling out to us but she faded away like a ripple in the water. I closed my eyes and plunged into the waters again. I saw a bright light and I opened my eyes to see glowing cherry blossoms surrounding Sakura again and she disappeared. I floated down some more and I landed. I looked around. I was still underwater. Suddenly, doves flying off from where I was standing to reveal some sort of stained glass art flooring of a sleeping princess. This is one weird dream, I thought.

*~*~*~*~*~

I snuck away from Riku while he was collecting logs for the raft. I had followed Sora and Kairi out to the beach. Sora lied there, in the sand, hands behind his head as he napped while Kairi stood behind him, ready to scare him when he wakes up from his nap. I wore a high-collared white button-up top that has a bright red bow on the neck part with a black skirt that goes down to her knees that are attached to the shirt by overall straps with silver buckles, and black shoes. I also have a black headband on her head with ribbons on it for decoration with a black bow in my hair

I approached them quietly, making sure to step slowly so I wouldn't give myself away to either Sora and Kairi as I held a video camera over my right eye, squinting with my left so I could see through the camera

I approached them quietly, making sure to step slowly so I wouldn't give myself away to either Sora and Kairi as I held a video camera over my right eye, squinting with my left so I could see through the camera. I was recording them both and zoomed in and out of Kairi and Sora, turning the camera so it recorded bth of them. "What are you two doing...?" I laughed softly.