Chapter XV

"People saying nothing is impossible. But I do nothing all day." ~Winnie the Pooh (Christopher Robin)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Where should we go next?" I asked while Donald was reprogramming the Gummi Ship with Chip and Dale.

"We should head back to Traverse Town and see how's everyone doing," Sora suggested.

"Okay," I replied.

We flew to Traverse Town and landed by Cid's shop. We entered First District and Leon spotted us. "Sora! Sakura! Donald! Goofy! Just the people who I need!" He shouted as he ran up to us.

"Hey Leon," I greeted. "What's up? What do you need us for?"

"Well, Merlin says he's having trouble and needs help. He told me that if we see you guys stop by again to tell yu to head over to his place."

"Okay."

We left and went to Merlin's house. He greeted us. "Ah, I see Leon has told you what happened. Come."

He lead us over to a desk with a book was. "You see, it started glowing for some reason a couple days ago, but I couldn't get in to see why. I think you four might be able to do it." He explained to us his idea.

The book looked like those storybooks that had fairy tales in it. The front page of the book had no title or cover, but a lock to keep it closed. "Ready to go in?" Donald asked.

"Ready!" We said.

The lock on the book unlocked and it opened. Inside, it was full of color. A bright light appeared. Sora and I were sucked in. We were tiny on the book's pages. I approached a picture with a log and the area around me grew bigger until it became real. It looked like storybook drawings. On a log sat a yellow bear with a red shirt. He tapped his paw against his head, as if he was thinking deeply. "Think, think. Think, think," He said.

We walked up to him. "Hi there. What's wrong?" Sora greeted.

"Nothing. Just thinking," The bear replied.

"Oh."

"I was thinking of how to say goodbye to Pooh."

"Pooh?" I asked.

"Yes?" The bear said.

"Wait a second," I stopped. "You're Pooh?"

We sat in the log with Pooh. "Yes, I'm Winnie the Pooh. Pooh for short. Who are you two?" He introduced himself.

"I'm Sora," Sora said.

"Sakura," I added.

"Oh, hello Sora. Hello Sakura. Have you come to say goodbye to Pooh, too?" He asked.

"Well, no," I said.

"Why would we do that? We only just met," He added.

"Because everyone's gone away," Pooh sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, we all lived here, in the Hundred Acre Wood," He explained. "We'd take walks together, or play Pooh sticks. And every day, I eat some honey. Just one small smackeral would taste very good right now." He rubbed his tummy and sighed. "But now everyone's gone. All my friends, and my favorite Hunny tree too. Everyone must've gone away while o was napping, I think..." He jumped off the log. "So, who knows? Maybe I shall end up going away somewhere as well. But I wonder, how do I say goodbye to myself? Think, think, think."

I leaned over to Sora. "The book looked like it was in terrible condition, did you notice that?" I whispered to his ear.

"Yeah," He nodded.