"The carpet flew off toward the desert! Lets follow it, Sora and Sakura!" Donald cried.

We ran out of the house and into the desert. We saw a man with peasant clothing with a small monkey who was dressed the same as him sinking into a quicksand trap. Before we could help them, a bunch of Heartless popped up. We destroyed them. The man and monkey was sinking deeper. Before I could help them out, I heard Goofy cry, "Gwarsh! Not them again!"

The man managed to barely get up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a golden lamp. He rubbed it a bit and cried, "Genie! Get rid of these guys!"

Purple and blue sparkly smoke came out and a blue genie with golden wristbands came out. He yawned, stretched and called, "Wish Number One, coming right up!" He snapped his fingers and the Heartless disappeared in a puff of dark pink smoke.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Aladdin, who are you four?" He replied.

"I'm Sakura," I said.

"Sora," Sora called.

"Donald Duck!" Donald cried.

"Goofy," Goofy said.

"What happened? Is Jasmine alright?" Aladdin asked.

"Jasmine is okay," Sora said.

"We saw her hiding in boxes. As she was explaining who Jafar was, he appeared trying to get Jasmine. She managed to escape but we lost sight of Jafar though," I explained.

"I see...thank you Sora, Sakura," He said.

"Aladdin, what are doing out here?" Sora asked.

"Same old stuff. Hunting legendary treasure," He explained. "Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders."

The carpet we freed earlier appeared. "I found that magic carpet," He continued as he pulled the golden lamp out of his pocket again. "And this lamp. Legend has it that whoever holds the lamp can summon the--"

"Please, kid, leave the intros to the professionals. The one and only GENIE OF THE LAMP!!!" Yelled the blue genie we saw earlier. He grabbed the lamp. "Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp has your dearest wishes granted. Today's winner is...Aladdin!" He rained confetti on him and shook his hand. "Congratulations!"

"Any wish?" Donald asked. I had a really bad feeling when he asked that question.

"Patience my fine, feathered friend!" Yelled Genie as he shook his finger at Donald. "Any three wishes! A one wish, a two wish, a three wish. Then I make like a banana and split!" He eyed Aladdin. "Our lucky winner has made his first wish!" He came over and whispered to Sora and I, "And let me tell you what a doozy that wish was-so he has two left! So, master, what you'll have for Wish Number Two?"

"Hmm," Aladdin pondered. "How about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?"

"Aladdin, you should think twice on that--" I started.

"Oooh! Money! Royalty! Fame!" Genie interrupted. "Why didn't I think of that? One hundred servants with one hundred camels loaded with gold! Just place your order and if you don't get your order in 30 minutes, it comes free! Hey, I'll even throw in a cappuccino!"

"No thanks! I think I'll put that wish on hold until we reach Agrabah," Aladdin decided.

Hopefully by the he'll rethink his wish, I thought.