''I don't mind, honestly.'' Mum said. ''You can if you want to, but-''

Harry didn't let my mother finish her sentence once again, ''It's just that this area is new to you and we don't want you getting lost, darling. Also, it would be nice to spend more time and get closer to Grace. I'm not even sure you know the way, that's all.''

''Good point, Harry.'' Mum said, ''I'll probably get ready to work. Grace, go put on your shoes. I'll drop Bella and Joey off to school, then?''

''Sounds good.'' Harry agreed. ''You ready to go?"

-

-

-

The car was now parked out side of the school. I could see people coming and going. Most people were in different groups, girls, boys, pairs, I don't even know. Harry announced, "Here we are."

Harry could see that I was looking nervous already, so he spoke, ''Gracie, it's going to be okay. I'm sure you'll make some friends in no time. Why wouldn't like such a pretty and nice girl like you?''

He called me pretty. I didn't really hear the rest of what he said, something about me making friends.

But, he called me pretty.

P-R-E-T-T-Y.

I didn't let him know that I was going crazy about one compliment. I brushed it off and answered, "I'm just worried. I miss my friends. This is all just knew for me.''

Harry moved closer to me and looked me in the eye. My light brown eyes met his forest green ones. He looked like he was going to say something deep. ''Grace, I know it can be difficult. Moving and everything, when your parents find someone else, new home, new family, new school. Like I said, I've been through it, and I'm always here for you. You can talk about anything with me for I can relate.''

''Thanks, Harry.'' I smiled at him. This is probably the second time we've had a genuine conversation and I like it. ''I'm happy that my Mum found someone, and even happier that it's you.''

''Oh, hush.'' Harry smiled, his dimples full on display as he went pink. ''Do you want me to come inside with you?''

''I'm not a kid.'' I chuckled. ''I think I can find my way around here. Thanks for dropping me off.''

He got out of the car, walked around it and came to my side of the door. He held the door open for me and I got out. "Have fun, love. You sure you'll be alright?"

''Thanks, you didn't have to do that.'' I thanked him and smiled. "And yes, I'll be fine. You don't need to be worried about me."

"I wasn't worrying."

I frowned. "Oh, well. You don't really need to care."

He shrugged. "I wasn't caring either."

I groaned. "You're making it really easy for me to just leave you and walk away."

He laughed. "I'm just messing with you. You know, I can walk you inside if you like."

I stared at him. "No way. I'm pretty sure people would mistake you for a new student at the school if." As soon as those words came out of my mouth, he smirked. Oh no. I groaned, realizing what I had just said.

Harry smirked. "And there it is. You just called me young."

I shrugged. "Well, it's the truth. You do have . . rather good looks and—" I stopped and saw the amused look on his face. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"