1st Heart

After class, I got out of the classroom immediately. I hurried to find my hyungs because of what they told me to date Jeon Jungkook again. I don't understand why my hyungs wanted me to date him even though I'm done with my business with him. As I walked hurriedly to our usual spot, I bumped into someone. I mean that dude bumped me on purpose. I know those acts, a lot of people here tried to bump me just to have my attention.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't watch my steps." The guy lowered his head.

"Yes, you obviously didn't! So fuck off!" I hissed and he tilted his head to face me.

"Kim Taehyung, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it." He apologized.

"Whatever! Just go and don't you dare show up your face to me!" He walked away and I also did. Yet, he stopped his tracks and called me again.

"Taehyung-ssi!" The guy shouted.

"Now what?!" I yelled back.

"I wish luck is on your side when it comes to Jungkook," he said and smirked.

"Yah! Who the hell are you?!"

"It's for you to find out." He added and continue his walk coolly, leaving me dumbfounded in this current situation. What the hell!?

I thought that guy was a loser but when he called me again, his aura changed, annd what is he talking about Jungkook? Does he know him? Are they close? Better ask my hyungs about this. I'll kill them if they're just fooling around.

"Hyung!" I shouted, their attention was on me. "Ooh! Here's our gun!" Jin hyung cooed.

"Hyung! Tell me what's up with Jeon Jungkook. I'm finish with him, remember?! I thought I am dating a new one," I exclaimed. "Shut up, Taehyung! You're ruining my sleep!" Yoongi hyung demanded.

"Aish! This hyung!" I mumbled.

"So Taehyung-ah! Are you dying to know why?" Jin hyung blurted. "Honestly, we don't know too." Namjoon hyung completed. "Aish, never ask an idiot to answer a stupid question," Jin hyung queries as he sighed in defeat.

"We want you to learn a lesson." Yoongi hyung who is going back to sleep said. "For what?! I didn't do something wrong!" I fought back.

"Aish! You're a troublemaker so don't say that," Jin hyung butted in. "You're going to date Jeon Jungkook! Whether you like it or not!" Namjoon hyung instructed.

"You know what's the stupid punishment, right?" Jin hyung said. They're seriously freaking me out.

"Okay, okay! I'll date him, just don't get my precious car." I beamed and sighed in defeat.

"Great! Sounds cool then."

Yeah, great! My whole life is going to be insane! I'm more in love with my car than Jeon Jungkook, I mean, who is he to be in loved with?! Oh, wait! I'm going to ask them who is the guy who bumped at me awhile ago.

"Hyung, I just encountered this guy awhile ago and it seems he knows about Jungkook. Do you guys know him?" I asked. "No, but try to describe him." Jin hyung ordered.

"Well, his face is long and it's like a horse. He totally had this dark aura too." I explained.

"I bet that's Hoseok who he's talking about." Yoongi hyung spoke up.

"Hahaha! I think that's him too," Namjoon hyung joined.

"Who's Hoseok?" I asked.

"You don't know him? Well, he's Jungkook's neighbor and turns out to be his best friend." Jin said.