Chapter Thirty-Two

Selena’s POV

It’s been 5 weeks since Justin moved back home, and yet it felt like he never moved out. He was either always at my house, or I was always at his house. His mom, Pattie was 2 and a half months pregnant and Justin was so excited to find out if he was gonna have a little brother or sister.

Baylor has grown a little bigger, and he’s a bad ass. Nice pick Justin. Baylor spends most of the time at my house, but sometimes we take him over Justin’s when I visit him.

School started a week ago, and yes I’ve been getting weird stares from girls because according to them, ‘The good girl Gomez is dating the bad boy Bieber,’ and it did get annoying. Luckily all the attention died down a notch. Krista and River’s relationship has been getting a lot of attention too, just not as much as mine and Justin’s.

Barbara and I have become good friends, and she’s really nice. Krista has grown to like her, once she realized she wasn’t really after Justin.

It was end of the day and had only one class left. I was at my locker talking to Krista when I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I saw River go up to Krista’s side giving her a kiss on the cheek and I knew it was Justin behind me.  I turned around seeing Justin and I stood on my toes giving him a kiss.

“Hey babe.” I smiled.

“Hey.” He said.

“Ready for English?” I asked.

“I’m not going today.”

“Justin, what did I tell you? If you want to graduate, you can’t flunk your classes!” I sighed. “What is more interesting that you have to do?” I asked.

“Nothing, mom.” He joked. I slapped his shoulder. “What the hell was that for?”

“Calling me mom!” I said. I shut my locker. “Have fun dude.” I said, and I walked off to English with Krista.

Justin’s POV

“Dude aren’t you gonna tell her?” River said to me, once Krista and Selena turned the hallway.

“Are you fucking crazy? No. I don’t wanna freak her out anymore than she already is by that douche.” I said.

“Just be careful man.” River said. I nodded my head. River walked off to English, and I walked out the doors. I got in my Range Rover and drove off to James’ house.

I pulled up in his driveway and got out walking up towards his door. I rung his doorbell twice before he opened the door.

“Ah, Justin, come in.” He said. I didn’t say anything but just walk in. “So you got the money?” He asked. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out an envelope. He opened it taking out the money. “This here boy is only one thousand five hundred. Where’s the other five hundred?” He asked.

“I have to get it. Okay don’t worry I’ll get it. Now since you got your money leave my girlfriend alone.” I said.

“Oh, but the deal was, you give me ALL my money I leave your girlfriend alone.” He snapped. “I’m surprised she hasn’t seen me yet.” He chuckled. “You know your girlfriend has a sexy ass?”

I clenched my jaw and bawled my fist.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!” I said raising my voice.

“Or what Bieber?” He spat. “You can’t be with her 24/7. And I got a good friend to help me out. So it’s two against one.”

“Who the hell is helping you?” I scoffed.