Chapter Ten

Selena’s POV

I was stirring in my sleep but I couldn’t move because someone held me by the waist. I fluttered my eyes open and saw it was Justin. Now I remember. He came home late last night and got in bed with me – oh no! My parents! Somehow I switched positions and turned to my other side with Justin’s arms still wrapped around my waist. I was facing him now.

“Justin.” I whispered. He didn’t budge but I did hear him snoring lightly. Aw how cute. Wait, no Selena. This isn’t a time to think Justin is cute.

“Justin.” I whispered again, this time poking his face. Justin moved a little in his sleep.

“5 more minutes mom, please.” He said.

“Justin, its Selena not mommy.” I chuckled. Just finally opened his eyes and once his eyes adjusted to me he smiled.

“Well goodmorning beautiful.” He smiled.

I instantly blushed but remembered why I woke him up.

“Thanks, but Justin you have to get out of my bed now before my par—“and before I could finish my dad walked in.

“Selena honey do you know where Just—“He began, but he stopped when he saw Justin in bed with me. He didn’t say anything, he just walked away. 

“Well that was weird.” I said. I thought he would go all ape shit on Justin or something. Justin got out of my bed slipping his jeans back on, but left his shirt off. I couldn’t help but stare at his abs.

“Like what you see?” Justin smirked.

“Pfft--no—I.” I said, stumbling over my own words.

“You are a terrible liar Sel.” He said.

“No—no I’m not.” I said trying to defend my self. I sat up in bed and crossed my arms. I was about to say something else but Justin crawled back on my bed and kissed me. God, his lips are even kissable in the morning.

“I’m going to go take a shower.” He said.

“Yeah, ‘cause you smell like beer.” I said scrunching my nose in a disgusted face. Justin just laughed and walked across the hall to the bathroom.

I got up from bed to go talk to my parents and I was at the top of the stairs when I heard my parents arguing from down stairs. I sat down on the stairs and kept quiet.

{Mom talking, Dad talking}

Oh Sarah, please don’t take the kids side! They were in bed together!”

“Oh my gosh, David relax!”

“How can I relax when there was a criminal in my daughter’s bed? Huh?”

“Justin is not a criminal. Would you stop calling him that?”

“How can I? He has stolen stuff before, I bet he is not EVEN a virgin, and for god sake he even KILLED someone.”

--Wait what? Justin killed someone?

“The only reason I agreed to let Justin stay here was so I could at least try to change his behavior around not give him permission to sleep with my daughter whenever he felt like it.”

I saw Justin come sit next to me and he mouthed ‘what’s going on’ and I told him my parents were arguing about the bed situation.

“David, relax. How do you even know they had sex? Huh?”

“Cause I just do.”

“No you don’t. What if Justin was just comforting Selena because she had one of her nightmares? You know ever since the incident happened when she was 12 she has had bad nightmares, and some are so bad she can’t even sleep alone!”