Chapter Twenty-Seven

Selena’s POV

After the mall, Krista and I came back to my place so we could eat our take out and so I could start getting ready for my ‘date’ with Justin. She was currently putting my hair in beach wave curls. She already did my make up, but I still haven’t seen my dress.

“There, I am done.” She said. I looked in the mirror and my curls were really cute.

“Thanks.” I smiled. I looked over at the clock and saw it said 5:15 p.m. “Can I see my dress now?” I asked impatient.

“Yes you may.” She said. I walked over to the bag slowly scared to see what dress Krista picked out for me. “Well are you gonna look or not?” Krista chuckled.

I took the dress out from the bag and gasped because of how gorgeous it was. “KRISTA OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!” I said turning around to face my bestfriend, seeing a huge smile plastered across her face. I ran over to her and gave her a hug. I slid off my robe putting on my dress and shoes then taking one last glance in my full length mirror. I turned facing Krista again, giving her another hug.

“What was that for?” She asked once we pulled away.

“Just to tell you, thank you, for everything. “ I smiled.

“That’s what bestfriends are for!” She exclaimed.  “Lemme take a picture.”

“Okay.” I smiled. I posed and Krista took the picture. “Send it to me, k?”

“Alright.” She smiled.

We heard the door bell rang and I glanced at the clock seeing it was 5:25 pm already. “Damn, time really does pass fast.” I joked.

“Ha-ha.” She laughed. “You stay here and let me go see who it is.”

“Okay.” I said.

Krista walked down the stairs and I kept looking in the mirror making sure my dress was straightened out and my hair was perfect, and my make up wasn’t smudged. I heard Krista yell it was Justin and I gave myself an approving nod before grabbing my clutch—good thing Krista already put everything I need in there so I didn’t have to do a check list in my head—and walked down the stairs.

I reached the final step and walked into the living room seeing River and Krista but no Justin.

“Where’s Jus—“I was cut off before I could finish.

“Turn around.” I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around seeing a very sexy Justin holding a single rose. He had on dark jeans a white button up shirt, and a black simple jacket finishing off with a pair of black Supras—of course. “Wow, Sel, you—you look amazing.” He said eyeing me up and down.

“You don’t look so bad yourself there Bieber.” I smiled trying to hide my blush from his compliment. I took the rose from his hand.

“Okay you two,” Krista spoke up

“You love birds have fun now.” River finished off.

“Wait—what about my parents? What if we’re not home before them?” I said remembering about my parents. They would probably shit themselves if they knew I was out late—with a guy—especially Justin since you know he’s my some what of a boyfriend.

“Don’t worry Gomez, we got everything covered.” River said.

Krista walked over to me giving me a hug before I left. “I left you a surprise in your clutch.” She whispered in my ear. She pulled back giving me a smile and I gave her a confused look. “Okay now you two go on, have fun.” Krista said shooing me out of my own house.