Chapter Four

Justin’s POV

I pulled up in front of Selena’s house. “Here we go” I said to myself. My mama told me last night why we were moving. And to be honest, I was happy we were moving into a bigger house and I was even more excited to be a big brother soon.

I slowly got out of my truck grabbing my 3 bags I had. I rang the door bell seeing Mrs. Gomez come to the door.

“Hello Mrs. Gomez.” I smiled.

“Hi Justin. And please, call me Sarah. My husband just had to go to a quick meeting at the church. He’ll be back soon.” Sarah smiled. I just nodded my head smiling back.

“SELENA JUSTIN IS HERE!” She yelled. Sarah was telling me some of the rules when Selena came in the room in just a bikini. And I thought her body looked amazing in that dress last night. Her body looks even more amazing half naked. The things I would do to Selena right now. I just wish her mom wasn’t in the room.

“Selena, would you please show Justin his room?” Sarah asked. I heard Selena moan, but she mumbled a yes. Sarah handed her one of my bags, the lightest one and we headed up the stairs. Of course with me being behind Selena. Nice view of her ass, I must say.

“Stop starring at my ass.” Selena snapped.  I gave a light chuckle. We arrived in the guest room. It was pretty nice. “So here is your room. You have a walk in closet, some drawers, and I’m pretty sure you can see the rest.” She said.

“Where’s the bathroom?” I asked.

“Down the hall, across from my room.” She said. I smiled to myself. Well I had some good ideas in mind.  I saw her walking out the door.

“Where you going?” I asked.

“To the pool, you can come if you want,” she shrugged, “Even though I rather not have you come.” She smiled that last part.

“Oh I’ll be there.” I smiled. She rolled her eyes and walked off.  I’m gonna seriously have some fun with Selena. Especially if she continues to walk around with just a bikini. I quickly changed into swimming trunks, and put on a muscle tee and walked down stairs.

“Hey Justin, I’m gonna run to the store to get some things to cook dinner with.  I’ll be back in like an hour or so.” Sarah smiled walking out the door.

Yes. I was gonna be alone with Selena. I walked to the fridge getting out a water bottle, when I heard laughter. I walked to the sliding glass French doors seeing Selena with her bestfriend Krista. Wow, they really are never apart. Krista was wearing a bikini too, a nice one at that, but I still thought Selena looked way sexier. I had an idea. I called River.

“Yo, Bieber, what up?”

“Wanna come to a pool party?”

“Yeah, who is all there?”

“Just me, Selena, and Krista.”

“Wait, Krista Coleman?”

“Yep.”

“Well duh.”

“Alright man, I’ll text you Selena’s address.”

I told River last night, who I would be living with. He actually thought it was a good idea. He told me; maybe I could break through Selena’s “good girl” image.

I walked through the doors seeing Selena and Krista staring at me. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” I smirked. I heard Selena let out a fake chuckle. I turned and looked at Selena. “Oh babe, I know you want the real thing.” I smirked then winked at her. I heard Krista let out a small laugh and Selena elbowed her. The door bell rung and I let out a small smirk.