Chapter Two

Selena’s POV

Krista and I were laid out on my patio, on the chairs when Krista flipped on her stomach and looked at me.

“What?” I said.

“I wonder why your parents are bringing over their friends.” She stated.

“I know right? Did I mention I have to ‘dress up’?” I snickered.  “Oh, and apparently they have a son my age too.” I added.

“In that case, we gotta make sure you look totally hot.” Krista said, sounding excited.

“Well, not to hot. Like my dad always says ‘Our body is our temple, blah, blah, blah.” I laughed.

“I feel sorry for you Sel.”

“Why?” I asked putting on sunscreen. The Texas sun was out bright and hot today.

“You basically get no freedom. I’m surprised you’re allowed to wear shorts.” Krista chuckled.

“I know right. So do you think this boy is hot?” I asked curious.

“I dunno. I bet he’s nothing compared to Justin or River though. Now those two are some yummy boys.” Krista smirked. I made a gagging sound. She knows how much I hate them. Especially Justin.

“Krista, don’t start.” I said, sounding annoyed.

“I’m sorry Sel, but you gotta admit, they are some sexy hunks.” Krista smirked.

“No.” I said. It was short and simple. I grabbed my phone seeing it was almost 3 and my parents should be back any time soon. I got up and decided to take a quick swim. As I got in the pool I saw Krista coming over sitting on the edge of the pool.

“When are you just gonna reveal you are madly in love with Justin?” Krista joked.

“When you reveal you’re madly in love with Jeremy.” I snickerd.

“Uh, never.” Krista said.

“Exactly.” I smiled, knowing I won. Jeremy was my “church buddy”.

I was actually ready to meet my parents friend’s and wondered what they needed to talk about, but for some reason I had a bad feeling about this.

Justin’s POV

After round 2 with Jasmine, I quickly got dressed and sprayed my self so I didn’t smell like sex. Jasmine soon got out of my car, and so did I and we walked back to our friends. Me earning smirks from my crew, knowing what I just did.

I stayed at the skate park for a little while longer with my crew, Jasmine clinging on to me. Let me tell you, she’s a good fuck when you need it, but she’s so damn annoying. I heard my phone ringing seeing it was my mom.

“JUSTIN DREW BIEBER WHERE ARE YOU?” My mom yelled through the phone. Oops. I forgot about the dinner.

“Sorry mom, I’ll be home soon!” I said.

“Well hurry your ass up! You have to dress nice tonight! The dinner starts at 6:30!” Mom said.

“Okay.” I said then hung up the phone. I saw it was already 5:30. 30 minutes late. “Guys I gotta go.” I said. And I sprinted towards my truck. I hurry and got in and drove home. Yeah I never listen to my parents and stuff, but lemme tell you, when my mom gets mad, don’t piss her off no more than she already is. She may be a small woman, but she is scary and knows how to handle things.

I pulled up in my drive way, looking at the clock seeing it was 5:45. I got out and got inside quickly going up to my room. I picked out a nice outfit, and jumped in the shower. After taking my shower I brushed my teeth, changed my clothes putting on some nice cologne. I thought it would be nice to make a first good impression for the family’s two daughters. Who knows? They may be hot. But for some reason deep down I felt like something wasn’t right. But what? I looked at the clock seeing it was 6:10. Just in time. We may be a little late, but oh well.

Selena’s POV

I sat in my bedroom, with just my bra and underwear on, with my hair curled, trying to pick out the perfect outfit. My mama told me to ‘dress nice’ so I decided to wear a dress, I just haven’t decided which one though. Krista helped me pick out one, but my parents would never approve. It didn’t even reach all the way below my butt. When I sat down it would raise up. I heard a knock on my door. “SELENA HURRY UP! OUR GUEST WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!”

“Okay!” I yelled back through the door. I finally picked out my outfit, and check my curls one more time. I put on some lip gloss, mascara, and eyeliner hearing the front door open and some ‘hello’s’ being exchanged in the foyer.  Shoot they were already here. I took one last glace in my mirror making sure I looked okay.

I walked down my stairs to the foyer seeing smiles on two lovely adults.

“Hi there.” I said politely. I shook both of their hands.

“Our son will be back, he just had to go to the bathroom real quick.” The petite woman said. She looked young to be a mother, but maybe she had her son at a young age like my mother did with me? “Oh there he is.” She said. I turned around smiling, but soon my smile faded because what stood in front of me was my worst night mare.

Justin Bieber.

Justin’s POV

We finally pulled up to my parent’s friend’s house. And man, their house was HUGE.  We got out of the car and walked up to the door bell. Soon two people came to the door. A huge looking man, and a small woman. We walked inside, and I don’t care if I was looking stupid, I was admiring how big the foyer was.

“Hi it’s nice to meet you Justin. I’m Sarah and this is my husband David.” The woman smiled. I smiled back and asked them if I could use their rest room. After they told me where it was I went inside making sure I looked okay. “Gotta make a good first impression for the sexy ladies.” I told myself. Hopefully their daughters were smoking hot. I fixed my hair, making it a little messy, like sex hair, and then walked out.

“Oh there he is.” I heard my mother speak. I looked at the back side of the girl who she was talking to and she looked fine as hell. I smiled, but that instantly faded. The girl turned around, and there stood in front of me my enemy.

Selena Gomez.