Chapter Twenty-Nine

*WARNING RACY CONTENT--READ AT OWN RISK*

Selena’s POV

Everything was perfect. I loved being in Justin’s arms and wish I didn’t have to move.

The Notebook had just ended and now Justin and I were just lying in bed playing with each others fingers. Yeah I know—usually a teen couple that were alone in a hotel room—in bed together would probably already had banged more than once—and to be honest I’m surprised Justin hasn’t tried anything and I’m also kind of upset Justin hasn’t.

All I know right now, seeing Justin shirtless is making my hormones go crazy. “Justin.” I said looking up at him.

“Hmm?” He hummed looking down at me.

I didn’t say anything but press our lips together. Our lips moved perfectly in sync and with one swift movement I got on top of Justin pressing our bodies as close at possible. His tongue grazed my bottom lip seeking for entrance which I gladly accepted. I parted my lips allowing is tongue in—our tongues roamed each other’s mouths. He combed his hand through my curls causing them to fall out of hold. Justin moved his right hand down cupping my ass causing a low groan to escape my lips.

Now I knew I wanted him.

Justin’s hands roamed up and down my body while my left hand moved down to Justin’s sweat pants playing with the draw-string. Justin pulled away from the kiss both of us breathing hard while he was looking me in the eyes.

“Do you wanna—you know?” He asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head and our lips re-connected. I began grinding my lower area against his now growing erection hearing some groans escape Justin’s mouth. Justin wrapped his arm around my waist and rolled over so now I was on bottom. He supported his body weight on his left arm, while his right hand roamed up and down my sides before he cupped my left breast from the outside of my shirt. I moaned loudly and Justin knew he was turning me on. I sat up a little enough to where I could pull off his shirt I was wearing. I threw the shirt somewhere in the room and I laid back down caressing Justin’s abs. I loved how they felt. I looked into Justin’s eyes and saw full lust. He came back down crashing our lips back together as his thumb rubbed my now hard nipple.

“Mmm, Justin.” I moaned. To be honest I was excited, thrilled but also nervous all at the same time. I know we’ve done this before, but I’m pretty sure this will go further than last time.

Justin kissed my lips, then went to my chin, down to my throat and started kissing between my breast and down my stomach stopping at the top of my sweats. He kissed my hips. I lifted my hips and he slowly slid down my sweat pants. He began rubbing me on the outside of my panties making me grow wetter and wanting him more. He leaned down in my ear.

“Looks like someone got some new lingerie.” He whispered in my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. I mentally thanked Krista for dragging me into Victoria Secret.

I arched my back in pleasure and Justin took that chance to unhook my strapless bra and he threw it on the floor. He went straight to work on my breasts, taking each one at a time giving each equal attention. I grabbed Justin’s hair—not to tight—and started moaning his name.

Justin came back up full on kissing me on the lips before he kissed down my stomach stopping at the hem of my panties. He rubbed me once then started pulling my panties down over so slowly. After they were fully off he kissed back up my thighs stopping at the place were I craved the most attention.

“You’re so wet Sel.” He said against my clit.

“Justin please.” I begged. I didn’t care if I sounded desperate—I wanted—no I needed him.