Chapter Twelve

Selena’s POV

Did my ears just fool me or? ‘Cause I can swear Justin just asked me to be his girlfriend.

“Are you serious?” I asked. My arms were still wrapped around his neck from our recent make out session just a minute ago.

“Yes, I’m serious. I had fun on this not-so-date and I wanna take you on a real one soon.” He smiled looking down at me.

“How do I know you won’t play me?” I asked raising a brow.

“What are you talking about?”

“Justin, you’re a player. Every girl knows that.” I said stating it in a duh tone.

“I promise you I won’t. I really like you.” He smiled.

“Aw. Well I like you too.” I said touching his nose.

“Does this mean you’re my girlfriend?” He asked. Instead of replying I got on my tippy-toes and kissed him.

“Answer your question?” I asked.

“Yes.” I replied. He gave me a quick peck before we walked back to his truck.

“So you’re taking me on a real date?” I asked.

“Yep. Friday. Oh we have somewhere special to go Friday too.” He smirked.

“Where?”

“Not telling. It’s a surprise.” He said.

“Justin I hate surprises.” I pouted.

“Well get used to them babe.” He smiled.

I was about to get into his truck when he turned me around crashing his lips to mine. His tongue instantly traced my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. My arms wrapped back around his neck and his arms snaked around my waist pulling our bodies close. I lifted my right hand to the back of his neck deepening the kiss causing Justin to moan a little while our tongues battled in each others mouths. I’ll never get tired of making out with Justin. I was to busy enjoying Justin’s lips that I didn’t feel Justin tug away causing me to bite his bottom lip earning a low growl from him.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. I looked up into his eyes seeing his orbs get dark. I saw full lust in his eyes. Before I could speak Justin crashed his lips full force back to mine and he picked me up by my ass.

Justin’s POV

When Selena bit my lower lip, I couldn’t control myself. When girls bite mine or their own lips it’s a fucking turn on that’s for sure. I picked Selena up by her ass earning a low groan from her. I carefully walked her to the back of the truck so I was able to open the back door. Once I succeeded I placed Selena in the back seat. Selena scooted backwards and I crawled on top of her crashing my lips back to hers. My right hand roamed the side of her body all the way back up to the hem of her shirt and I slipped a hand underneath her shirt cupping her breast. I moved my lips down to her neck and began leaving a mark.

“Justin.” She breathed out. “Stop-please. I can’t do this.” She said again out of breath. I rose up looking at Selena in her eyes seeing worry in her eyes. I ran a hand through my hair.

“Why not?” I said. I was turned on and I needed to relieve myself.

“I—I just can’t.” She said avoiding my eyes.

“Is it really because of your purity ring?” I said furrowing eyebrows.

“No.” She said. I grabbed her chin making her look me in the eyes.