Chapter Thirteen

Justin’s POV

“Justin where are we going!” Selena asked for the billionth time.

“Sel, I’m not telling you. It’s a surprise.” I said. I kept my eyes straight ahead focusing on the road.

“Oh come on pleeeeasse.” She begged.

“Noooooo.” I said.

“Fine.” She huffed and crossed her arms. I just laughed at her immature behavior. “Oh and Justin.”

“Huh?”

“Emily told me to tell you hi. I dunno why though. She was acting all weird when she came in my room before you came.” Selena said.

I gulped. The other night when Emily kissed me I pushed her off and just ran straight up to my room. I didn’t even speak to her after that. “Oh really, what—um what did she say?” I asked.

“Well she did ask me if we were dating.” Selena laughed.

“Oh, what did you say?” I asked.

“That we weren’t. But Justin I think we should. Knowing my sneaky little sister she will probably try and make a move on you.” Selena chuckled. I laughed along with her. If only you knew Sel. I didn’t know whether to tell Selena or not her sister kissed me, but I guess I wouldn’t tell her. After all I did push Emily away.

“Justin are we almost there?” She whined.

“Yes Sel. Calm yourself.” I laughed. After another 10 minutes of driving I pulled up in front of the movie theater.

“The movies? Really?” She asked confused.

“Yep, we are going to see Monsters University” I smirked.

“And you say I’m the childish one.” Selena smirked.

“Well, I don’t like romantic dates so I thought it would be fun to have a childish date.” I smirked. Both Selena and I got out of my truck and made our way towards the entrance. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and up to the ticket booth.

“Two tickets for Monsters University please.” I said. The man handed us our tickets and Selena and I walked over to the concession stands.  “What do you want?” I asked.

“Anything really. Oh and see if they have pickles!” She said.

“Really Sel?”

“I told you I love pickles.” She smiled.

After getting the popcorn, our drinks, random candy, and of course Selena’s pickles we went to into the theater and sat in the back.

“I know why you want us to sit in the back.” Selena said looking at me.

I turned and looked at her with a confused face drinking my soda.

“You’re probably hoping we will make out and maybe I’ll give you a blowjob while everyone is watching the movie.” She said smirking. I nearly choked on my drink when she said that. Those thoughts haven’t even came to mind—until now. A smirk crept on my lips.

“You know Sel,” I whispered leaning in closer to her, “I wasn’t even thinking about that, but since you brought it up—“

“Justin I was joking!” Selena said punching my arm.

“Ouch.” I said grabbing my arm. “Aw c’mon, can I at least get a kiss? I mean you said when we started dating I could kiss you whenever I wanted too.”

“I never said that Justin.”

“But you implied it.”

“No I didn’t.” She argued back.