Time Waster # 47 -- Parachuting & Cheesy Proposals

• Dedicated to DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!?

(A/N: I wrote the bottom half of this a different day when I was with Sal. While writing the last T.W. where Darren moved away, I didn't mind that much that I'd shipped him off to London. That was, until I was editing him out of the bottom half of this. I kind of miss the weirdo. :\ Wow, I'm a freak hahah.)

 --Time Waster # 47--

*AT CAMI'S HOUSE*

Sal: I can't believe you haven't packed yet!

Cami: Well, excuse me! I've had other things on my mind. You know, like my boyfriend moving very far away!

Sal: -.- You don't even know how many miles, do you?

Cami: I failed Geometry, Sal! You know that!

Sal: Geome-- *Slowly exhales* Cam, we leave for Uni in two days. You have to pack now!

Cami: Alright, mother! Gosh, relax. I'll get it done.

Sal: *Sighs* Your mom is going to be so mad when its time to take us to our dorms, and you don't even have anything packed up yet.

Cami: *Rolls her eyes* I'll start now. *Starts yanking her clothes out of the closet and throwing them at the bed*.

Sal: Now you're just trying to tick me off.

Cami: *Smiles sweetly* I'm trying my very best.

Sal: *Grips her hair and holds in a scream* Just go downstairs and pack up some food for the trip. You should be great at that.

Cami: Fine. *Opens the door and bumps into Alfred* Can I help you?

Alfred: Actually--

Cami: *Puts her hands up to stop Alfred* Whoa! Chill, dude. I wasn't serious.

Alfred: But--

Cami: Just because I ask doesn't mean I actually want to help.

Alfred: Then why do you ask?

Cami: *Sighs* Alright, I can see I'm going to have to explain this. You know whenever Sal's having a really bad day, and I decide to be the good friend I am and--

Alfred: *Bursts out laughing*.

Cami: *Smacks Alfred upside the head* Listen!

Alfred: Alright, alright!

Cami: As I was saying. I decide to be the amazing friend I am--

Alfred: I thought you said "good".

Cami: Hey, who's telling the story here?

Alfred: You are.

Cami: Exactly. Now shut the frick up.

Alfred: -.-

Cami: Anyway, I ask Sal what's got her so down, and then she goes on and on about how her day went and who ruined it and blah, blah, blah. But do you think I actually listen? No, of course not. Because what kind of person would I be if I actually wanted to help everyone with their problems?

Sal: -.-

Alfred: Um, a good one.

Cami: Alfred, I'm not Superman. I can't always help people. One a day is as much as I can manage.

Alfred: But you don't actually help--

Cami: 'Kay bye! *Skips away*.

Alfred: *Releases a heavy sigh and walks into the room*.