Time Waster # 40 -- Vacation & Roller Blading

• Dedicated to Buddy the Elf.

--Time Waster # 40--

Cami: GIVE IT BACK!

Sal: NO! I WANT IT!

Cami: IT'S MINE!

Sal: NO IT ISN'T! IT WAS STILL ON THE MIDDLE PLATE!

Cami: I WANT THAT TOASTER WAFFLE, SALLY THUNDER!

Sal: MY NAME ISN'T SALLY!

Cami: I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUDGE WHAT YOUR NAME IS! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THAT IT'S SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, I JUST GOT BURNED IN THE SHOWER BECAUSE SOMEONE - I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO - THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO SNEAK IN AND FLUSH THE TOILET AND LAUGH AT MY SCREAMS, I ALSO MANAGED TO GET SHAMPOO IN MY EYE DURING THAT WHOLE LITTLE SHOWER FIASCO - MY EYE STILL STINGS BY THE WAY,  AND NOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO EAT THE LAST FREAKING TOASTER WAFFLE! SO IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, PUT IT THE FUDGE DOWN!

Sal: I'm suddenly in the mood for cereal... *Runs to the kitchen*.

Cami: *Snatches the toaster waffle off the middle plate and slams it down on her plate* Where's the syrup?

Everyone At The Table: *Frantically shove each other around in a desperate attempt to give Cami the syrup*.

Kaydie: GOT IT! *Quickly hands it to Cami*.

Cami: Thanks. *Drowns her toaster waffle in syrup*.

Sal: Hey, there's another box of toaster waffles in the freezer!

Cami: Good. Now I don't feel as guilty.

Sal: I doubt very seriously that you've ever felt guilty in your life.

Cami: OH PUT A SOCK IN IT!

Sal: *Rolls her eyes and stuffs a couple of toaster waffles in the toaster and waits patiently for them to pop back up*.

Cheyenne: We're going to the beach today. Is that okay?

Everyone: *Nods in agreement*.

*AFTER BREAKFAST - AT THE BEACH*

Cami: Come on, Sal! Get in the water!

Sal: I'd prefer to just tan for now.

Cami: Sally dear, you never tan. In fact, you'll probably always be pale. But it looks nice that way, so just get your butt in the water.

Sal: No. And don't call me Sally.

Cami: Fine. Suit yourself, grumpy pants.

Sal: I'm the grumpy one? You're the one who had a psychotic spaz attack at breakfast.

Cami: Yeah... How does it feel to know your friend has such horrible anger problems, that she'd kill you for a toaster waffle during one of her little "episodes"?

Sal: It makes me feel like we should stop having sleepovers.

Cami: *Shrugs and walks back to the water with Cheyenne*.

Sal: *Shoves her sun glasses back over her eyes and leans back in her lounge chair* It's so nice out.

Zack: *Lifts Sal out of her chair*.

Sal: HEY! PUT ME DOWN! ZACK! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH I LIKE YOU, I WILL STILL KILL YOU! NO, I'LL DO MORE THAN THAT! MUCH WORSE!

Zack: *Chuckles* How can you do more than kill me? Kill me twice?

Sal: SHUT UP AND PUT ME DOWN!

Zack: Oh, I'll put you down.

Sal: Than- *Gets cut off when the water engulfs her*.