Time Waster # 42 -- The Really Lame Rescue

(A/N: IMPORTANT NOTE – PLEASE READ! So you’ll have to know about this – the * by Sal’s name means it’s not really her. Maranda has kidnapped her and taken her place, but no one else in the story knows it. (Sal: this is called dramatic irony, it’s where the audience knows what’s going on but the characters don’t. Scary thought, I’m actually learning in English. Why the heck did I fail then!?) I hope you actually read this; otherwise you’ll be very confused. Sal also wrote this with me, too.)

--Time Waster # 42--

*THE NEXT DAY – AT SCHOOL*

*Sal: *Walks up to the others* Hey guys!

Cami: Uh, hi?

*Sal: What?

Alfred: What’s got you so cheerful?

*Sal: Just loving life! :D

Cami: Erm, okay? What the crap is wrong with you? Are you drinking NyQuil again!? We talked about this! You need to share!

Alfred: Cami! No! *Looks at Sal* Are we going to have to host another intervention?

*Sal: I’m not addicted to NyQuil... again. I’m just happy today, is that such a crime?

Cami: Hey! The only crimes we commit are illegal!

*Sal: Hence why they’re called crimes...

Cami: Oh shut up. -_-

*LATER THAT DAY – IN A RANDOM CLASS*

Sophia: *Bursts into the classroom* I NEED SAL, ZACK, ALFRED, AND CHEYENNE!

Teacher: Excuse me? Who are you?

Sophia: LOOK LADY, I AM A PREGNANT CHICK WHO’S DUE IN ABOUT FIFTEEN DAYS AND IS ON A MISSION! DON’T QUESTION ME!

Cami: Seriously, don’t.

*Sal, Cheyenne, Alfred, and Zack: *Follow Sophia out of the classroom*.

Sophia: *Leads them into a classroom with two closets and shoves Alfred and *Sal in a closet and locks the door*.

*Sal: What's going on??

Sophia: Shush! *Shoves Cheyenne and Zack into the other closet and locks the door*.

Cheyenne: Hey! I have a math test later!

Sophia: I DON’T CARE! Here’s the deal, clearly Sal and Alfred are in love still. And it’s pretty obvious Cheyenne and Zack have been shooting glances at each other. Don’t pretend you haven’t! We all know it’s true!

*Sal: I didn’t.

Sophia: No one cares.

*Sal: Well that’s rude.

Sophia: So shut up and mingle. I’ll be waiting out here.

*Sal: How can we mingle if you told us to shut up?

Sophia: SAL! I COULD GO INTO LABOR ANY MINUTE HERE, DON’T PEE ME OFF!

*Sal: Pee?

Sophia: I CAN’T SWEAR! THE BABY MIGHT HEAR!

*Sal: *Sarcastically* Yeah, because babies are usually influenced before they’re born.

Sophia: *Growls*.

*Sal: So, mingling?

Sophia: Mhm.

Cheyenne: Well this bites.