Thirty two

"Where the hell is she Harry?!"

Eve was screaming through the phone. I had never met this girl. I knew she was a friend of Rose, but that was all.

"Her parents are on their way to pick up David and they've set up a search party, but I know you know where she is, so you better tell me now!" She was still screaming.

I didn't respond. I waited until she was done screaming and I heard her take a deep breath.

"I'm doing everything I can to find her, Eve. But I don't know who took her or where she is. I'm sorry." I lied.

I couldn't tell her about Jason so I had to pretend not to know where she was.

"I'm worried sick." She cried. I was a bit annoyed with her because of her yelling and emotional break down, but I tried to stay nice. She is still Rose's friend.

"Me too." I said. "I gotta go. I'll let you know if I hear anything." I said and I hung up.

The boys and I were still on our way to the place where we thought Jason might be. I wished we could go faster. I was nervous and still very angry, so being in the car for so long drove me crazy.

We were all silent. Everybody was just staring out of the window. The guy that could get us a weapon was supposed to meet us in fifteen minutes at a restaurant on the side of the highway we were on. We were all kind of nervous about that I think. Except for Zayn. He seemed to be very calm about the whole situation.

After about fifteen minutes we pulled up at a restaurant. I had never been here before. It looked kind of old and neglected but that might be a good thing. It probably won't be too crowded.

"So what are we gonna do?" Niall asked.

"I don't think it's a good idea to all go in. It might attract to much attention." Liam said. I nodded.
He was right. If all five of us would go in it would be to obvious.

"So I guess Liam should go because he knows the guy and I'll go with him."
I said.

"I can go alone." Liam said looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"You're not going in there alone, Liam. You don't know the guy that well."
I said and I got out of the car. I looked at the boys and I knew they were worried. Except for Zayn. I don't know why he was so calm about buying a gun.

"If we're not back in fifteen minutes, Zayn goes in." I said before I shut the door. Liam got out and we walked over to the restaurant.

"So what does this guy look like?" I asked. I wanted to know what to look for, but Liam ignored me and just went inside.
I followed him in and he walked over to a table in the back corner where a man was sitting. He had red hair all messy on his head and he looked nothing like I thought he would. I mean he sells guns, he should look kind of frightening, instead he looked like a street musician.
Liam sat down without saying a word and I sat down next to him.

"Ed." He introduced himself.

"Harry." I responded.

"So what do you have for me?" Liam asked.

Ed looked around before opening his jacket. A glock 27 appeared and my heart started to beat a little faster. I looked around to make sure no one was watching us.

"I have two of these and two Springfield XDs." He said. Where did he even get all this stuff?

"We're gonna need all four of them." Liam said.

"Are you sure? There's quite a prize on them." Ed said sitting back in his chair.

"I don't care." Liam shrugged his shoulders and took out his wallet.