Two

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning with a blocked nose and a massive headache. I figured I must have gotten a cold from walking through the pouring rain yesterday. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The heat of the shower relieved my aching body a bit and after being in there for twenty minutes, which was so against my five-minute-shower-policy, I finally got out. I dried my body and my hair and walked over to my closet. I took out a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and a plain white turtleneck that actually complimented my chest. I didn't have very big boobs but they weren't small either. I got dressed and dried my hair. My long brown hair fell on my back in waves. I applied some eyeliner and mascara and I was good to go.

I looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:30 am. I was never up this early on the weekend, but for some reason I was kind of excited for this day. I didn't know why but I just went along with the feeling. I walked into the hallway and stopped at David's room and listened at his door if he was up already, but I heard nothing. I continued my way to the kitchen and started making some tea. I took out a bowl and filled it with fruit and some yogurt. I made my way to the table with my bowl of fruit in one hand and my tea in the other. I quietly ate my breakfast and finished my tea.

After I was done cleaning up, I heard a noise coming from David's room. I smiled as I heard him sing a song in his own little language. I walked to his room and opened the door. He stopped singing as he saw me and he greeted me with a smile. "Morning baby." I smiled at him. He jumped up from his bed into my arms. "It's David and mommy time today!" He yelled with excitement. I laughed at him as I put him down. "Come on let's get you dressed." I said and he followed me into the bathroom. After a quick bath I slipped him into black skinny jeans and a plain grey sweater. He followed me into the living room singing again. I made him some breakfast and watched as he played with his food a little before eating it.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. I was sitting across from him at the table and my chin was resting in the palms of my hands as I looked at him. "The zoo mommy! I wanna go to the zoo!" He said his eyes lighting up as he spoke. "Alright we could do that." I smiled at him. After he finished his breakfast I put on his little Nikes and put my own simple black converse on. We walked down the hall and took the stairs down. We walked onto the parking lot and David ran up to my car and we got in. It was only a fifteen minute drive so after singing a few songs I pulled up at the zoo.

David clapped his little hands with excitement once he saw we had arrived. I smiled as I got out of the car and took him out of his car seat. I took his hand but he pulled away and ran off. "David! stay with mommy!" I yelled and he stopped in his tracks and turned around. "Sorry mommy." He apologized and I stroked his hair. "It's fine baby. Just try to stay close okay?" He nodded and we walked in, him holding my hand.

We started at the Penguins. We laughed as they shoveled their little bodies around and David pointed out that I was also a penguin because I was wearing black and white. I laughed at him and we continued to the sea animals. We watched the sea lions and we even saw some dolphins. I asked him where he wanted to go next and he pointed at a picture of a lion. "African animals?" I asked and he nodded. As we reached the lions David let go of my hand and ran over to the glass wall that separated us from the lions. He pushed his face against the glass and stared at the lions in awe. A chuckle escaped my lips as I saw him standing there with his little face against the glass. "I wish you were here Thomas." I sighed looking at our son.

I walked over to David and kneeled down beside him. There were about three lions and I saw two lionesses. They were beautiful and I enjoyed looking at them. After a while I saw something move in the corner of my eye and I realized someone had stepped into the lions den. Was he crazy?! I turned my head to take a closer look and I saw a man with his back turned towards me. He had his brown hair in a bun and slowly walked up to a lion that was lying in the corner. "Oh my god.." I whispered as he came closer to the lion. Once he reached the lion he took out what looked like some medical supplies and started to fill up an injection. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands as he drove the huge needle into the lion. The lion roared a little at the man but soon he relaxed and fell a sleep. Somehow all the other lions seemed to ignore the man and when he turned around I saw a pair of familiar green eyes. He looked over at me and was startled by the sight of me. I stared at him with my hands still covering my mouth. He frowned and then turned away to walk out of the lions den. "Let's go David." I said and I pulled him away from the glass wall. "I don't wanna go mommy." He wined but I pulled him away anyway and tried to find the entrance that the man might have gone through.

Just as I turned around, a door opened and he walked out with a bag in his hand. He looked up at me and had this stupid grin on his face "Hi Rose." He looked at David and back up at me, a frown covering his face. He started to walk away. "Wait, what were you doing in there?" I asked. He stopped and turned around. He lifted his eyebrows as he said "I was injecting a lion."
That part I understood I just wanted to know why or how he could even get so close, but he had already turned around and I saw him walk away without a word. "Rude fuck." I whispered. I looked down to see if David had heard me, but luckily he was distracted.

We made our way out of the zoo and hopped in my car. We drove away from the parking lot. I saw the man leaning against a tree. Obviously waiting for something or someone. I slowed my car, not knowing what came over me, I rolled my window down. "Can you at least tell me your name?" I asked. He looked at me with a grin on his face. "Harry.. Styles." He said never breaking our eye contact. "Nice to meet you Harry Styles." I said without any emotion on my face and I rolled up the window and drove off.

What was it about him? For some reason my heart starts to beat faster when I see him and I didn't know why. I looked in my rearview mirror at David who had fallen asleep and decided to take a detour home. I was just driving around the city and it was starting to get dark. What was wrong with me. Why couldn't I just keep him off my mind. I was totally lost in my thoughts when I suddenly realized I was pulling up at the parking lot of my apartment.

I got out of the car and carried a still sleeping David up the stairs in to our apartment. I brought him to his room and gently tugged him in. I crashed myself on the couch and before I could help it I drifted off.

"What the fuck Harry!" I woke up to a woman shouting. "I told you to take it easy. I'm not gonna let you back in." I got up from the couch and walked over to the window where I could look at the pub across the street. "Fuck you Brenda!" A man shouted. "Get lost Harry!" She yelled. Wait, Harry? I took a better look and saw the familiar brown curls. You've got to be kidding me. He stumbled down the street and tripped over his own feet and fell down. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

I grabbed my keys from the table and walked out of my apartment and down the stairs. As I walked out of the building the cold air hit me and I shivered. I crossed my arms over my chest in an attempt to keep myself warm and crossed the street. Harry was still laying on the ground and he seemed to be fine with it. Not making any effort to get up. "Get up." I said and I took his arm around my neck and tried to help him stand. "Hey Rose." He said with a drunk smile. The smell of liquor on his breath. I didn't say anything I just stood there with him leaning on me.

I was thinking of what to do with him. I didn't want to take him to my home but I couldn't leave David at home alone either. So I decided to just dump him on my couch for the night and I would kick him out first thing in the morning. I struggled to get his heavy body to move. He was tall and quite masculine and I felt my heart beat a little faster, again. I shook off the feeling and continued to get the drunk fuck in to the building.

When we had finally reached the top of the stairs I told him to stay put so I could let go of him to grab my keys out of my pocket. I opened the door and helped him walk in. We reached the couch and I dropped him on it. He looked at me fuzzy and smiled. "You are so beautiful." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at him shocked and confused. He turned his head and closed his eyes. What the fuck did he just say? I began to take his shoes off and his jacket and I noticed the tattoos on his arms. He was covered with tattoos. I hadn't noticed it before. I looked at them and traced the ship on his arm with my finger before quickly pulling my hand away. What was I doing? I covered him with a blanket and walked out of the living room in to my bedroom.

As I got ready for bed I started to wonder if I had made a mistake bringing him here. I didn't know the man and he raised a lot of questions. I was getting in bed when I  suddenly heard a loud scream. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He repeatedly screamed. I jumped out of bed and rushed in to the living room to see what was going on and I saw him tossing and turning on my couch. A frown covered his face and he was sweating. "Harry?" I whispered. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder. "Harry?" I said louder this time. His eyes flew open and he blinked a few times before looking up at me. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "Harry it was just a dream. There's nothing to be sorry about." I said calming him slightly. "Thank you Rose." He said and he closed his eyes again. I got up and walked back to my bedroom. This man confused me. The words he said before haunted me. Why would he say I was beautiful? I crawled back in bed and thought about it for a while before I fell a sleep.

--------------
AN:
Omg Harry what's wrong?!
I loved writing this chapter.
Keep commenting and voting!

-x-