Nineteen

"Thomas! Thomas don't leave!" Why can't he hear me? He walked out with the same beautiful smile and I knew what was going to happen. "Please Thomas stop!" I begged. I felt the tears run down my face as I rushed behind him. But for some reason I didn't get any closer. "Thomas!" I screamed again.

"Rose! Wake up." I heard a distant voice. "Rosie, please wake up!"

I shot up and my heart was racing. It was dark and for a second I forgot where I was until I felt a warm hand touch my cheek.

"It's fine, it was just a dream." He whispered and he pulled me against his chest.

I was sweaty and my face was wet from the tears and as I remembered my dream I couldn't help myself anymore and I started to cry again. He wrapped his arms around my sweaty body and stroked my hair resting his chin on my head.

"It's okay baby just let it all out." He whispered slowly rocking me back and forth.

He just called me baby. No one had called me that since Thomas and hearing the word felt painful and wonderful at the same time. My cries slowly turned into a quiet sob and I pulled back a little to look at him. He looked concerned as he wiped the tears away with his thumb and kissed me on my forehead.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry it was just a bad dream." I said and I laid back down and pulled up the blanket all the way up to my chin.

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He whispered in my ear and I felt his hot breath on my skin.

I honestly wanted to forget about the dream as soon as possible and go back to sleep.

"No I'd rather not." I quietly said.

"Okay." He said and I wiggled myself closer against him.

"You just called me baby." I said and I felt the smile that appeared on my face.

"Did I? Oh I.. Eh.. I hope that's okay?" He stuttered nervously.

"You can call me anything you want." I whispered and I closed my eyes.

His embrace made me feel safe and I wanted nothing then to be like this forever.

"Good, sleep tight baby." He said emphasizing the last word.

I laughed and he nuzzled his face into my neck and I fell a sleep again.

The next morning I woke up and looked over at Harry's side but he wasn't there. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up straight taking a deep breath. I had told Maggie I would pick David up later this afternoon, so I had some time left to do something for myself. Maybe I'd go shopping for a little bit. I looked at the clock and saw it was only 8 am. I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the dark circles around my eyes from my lack of sleep last night. I took off Harry's t-shirt and pulled down my panties and got under. The hot water made me relax a bit and as I was washing my hair I heard the door open and shut.

"Harry?" I asked and he peeked his beautiful head around the curtain and smiled at me.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled and I felt my cheeks redden at his sweet words.

A little later the curtain was pulled aside and Harry got in butt naked. My eyes traveled down his body which looked sweaty and I couldn't help but stare at his masculine chest. I noticed a scar that ran all the way down his right side. I hadn't noticed that before.