Sixteen

Harry's POV

I looked at her as she was sleeping next to me. She was so goddamn beautiful it hurts. Her chest was slowly rising and falling and she smiled a little. Why was she so beautiful? I couldn't ignore that there were some feelings towards this woman, but I could never live up to them. Her life was so different from mine and if she was to ever find out about all the shit I had been involved in, she'd leave me anyway. I don't want her to leave me. So it was best to keep her at a safe distance, so I could at least have a small bit of her. I'd rather have that tiny bit than nothing at all.

I got up from the bed and walked in to the living room. The kid was still sleeping on my couch. I really don't like kids, but this one seemed okay. I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and I heard some rumbling in the living room. Fuck, did I just wake him up? I stayed quiet in the hopes he wouldn't find me in here, but I wasn't so lucky.

"Where's my mommy?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"She's asleep." I answered and I sat down at the kitchen table with the water in my hands.

He looked at me with a curious look and tilted his head to the side a little.

"Are you gonna be my new daddy?" He asked and I chocked on my water, startled by his question.

"No I'm not!" I said maybe a bit too harsh.

He looked down at his feet with his hands behind his back and he had a sad look on his face. Fuck, why did I feel guilty about this?

"Do you want to watch tv or something?"

I said trying to cheer him up a bit, but he shook his head and walked over to the chair next to me. He climbed on and sat down looking at my water.

"Do you want some?" I asked nodding at the glass.

He nodded so I got up to get him some water. I turned around with his glass in my hands and saw he was drinking from mine.

"What are you doing? That's my glass."

But he shrugged his shoulders and continued drinking.

"Little fuck." I whispered under my breath and I took a sip from the glass I was holding.

"Good morning boys."

I heard a sweet raspy voice. I looked over to see Rose walk into the kitchen only wearing my shirt. Her perfect legs looked even more beautiful like this and I felt my body reacting to her appearance.

"Morning Harry."

She whispered as she placed a soft kiss on my cheek. David started to giggle looking at us and I felt my cheeks redden a bit.

"Why are you laughing, little man? Does mommy have to tickle you?"

She playfully said and she walked over to David to tickle him. They laughed and David squealed begging her to stop. It was a cute sight actually, but I shook the feeling off. I don't like kids. I reminded myself.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said and I saw her eyes shoot up to look at me and a small grin appeared on her face. She was obviously thinking about what we did there the other night and my body responded to that thought, so I quickly walked out of the kitchen and in to the bathroom. What was this girl doing to me?

Rose's POV

I laughed when I saw the look on Harry's face as he practically ran off to the bathroom. He looked so beautiful in the morning. His brown curls in a messy mop on his head and his perfect body looked even more masculine in the morning. He was only wearing boxers and I couldn't help but look down at the bulge in his pants. My body started to warm up and tingle and I was actually turned on by just looking at him. I heard the shower turn on and I looked at David.