"Look like someone scared already."Changkyun said the older hit him on the back.

"Hyung.."He whine which I find it's cute. Wait. Did I say cute? Urgh cancel that and watch the movie.

"Ya! Are you going to act like I'm not here?"I heard someone else whine beside me. Oh, shet I forget he's here too. That Woojun.

"What? Oh, you're here."Then I put my focus on the tv screen back.

"Ya!"He's acting like a kid at me. Puff his cheek with his pouting lips. I push his face away and ignore him.

"Shut up will you? Or you want me to ignore you for a week."I hug Kihyun's waist which I always do at him when we watch movies.

"You should hug Woojun or Changkyun. I'm tired being hug by you."Kihyun just make me pout he laugh at me.

"Why should I hug her? Eww..I should call my girlfriend and cuddle with her than this ugly duck."Woojun smirk.

"Ya! Who you just called ugly duck here?"I yell at him. I know it's childish but still. Hmph.

"I just called you an ugly duck. Wae? Wanna have a fight?"He mocked me and show that he's more good in fight.

Well, I'm more stronger than his because I joined judo and nobody know about it except my sister.

"Let's see if you're stronger than me."I smirk evily at him.

Both of us stand up in front of the tv the boys look excited and Kihyun gave me a worried look. I smile at him tell him that everything will be fine.

Woojun suddenly attack me when I was give Kihyun a smile. But I'm more faster than him I pulled his t-shirt collar with his arm my body facing his front body than I flip him on the floor. The boys look in awe and their faces full of shock.

"Ouch! Ya!"Woojun whine in pain.

"That for messing up with me."I smirk.

"Your judo skill getting more good dongsaeng."I heard a female voice at the corner of the wall beside the couch and saw my older sister smile full of proud.

"Unni!"I run to her and hug her immediately.

"She learn what?!"The boys ask at the same time.

"Judo. Well, it's for her own safety."Unni hold my back and she also got my back by saying that I really like judo. Well, I do like judo too because it's fun.

"How's your training goes?"Unni look excited makes me excited with the topic too. I pull her to the balcony and we sat on the wooden chair.

"So?"Unni ask as we just sat on the chair excitedly.

"Well, they are just perfect. Just like the day you register me that day."I just wanna make her ask more.

"Then? Don't tell me that he didn't teach you."She pout which make me chuckle. I knew it.

"Jota oppa and Jonghyun oppa teach me well. They even teach me how to defend myself from strangers and it work!"I tell excitedly like her expression.

"Geez..I wish that I register myself too."I chuckle unni look regret that she didn't register herself.

"Stop it unni. You're married already!"I slap her arm slightly.

"Wae? It shouldn't mean that I can't like them and admire their faces."She still act like she's a teenage.

"Oppa, unni wanted to make an af.."I shout blut then my mouth had been covered.

"Shut up."Unni hushed me I smirk and crossed my arms.

"Make me."I smirk unni smirk after me.

"I'll tell the boys who's your crush is."Unni said.

"Like I ever had a crush."I smirk at her.

"Oh, of course you do."She smirk at me back.

"Well, he's in this apartment now."She whisper at my ear make my eyes widen.

"But can't you tell me who?"I desperately ask her.

"You know 'that' guy."She smirk make my heart stop well, it doesn't stop but it make me stop moving for a while.

"Guys, wanna know who's Nahyun's biggest crush is?"Unni walk to the living room.

"Who's her crush is?"The boys excited include that Woojun.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I'm sooo soorrrryyyy I couldn't publish it early because of busy with my handmade nacklace so, it will take time to finish it. Do read and vote! Thanks!