"No one touches carrots but me." Louis smirked. "You peasant."

Niall gave Louis the death glare.

"Lewis if I were you I'd run." I warned Lou.

Louis made a run for it and Niall ran after him. Oh no, I got to stop this. I went after them.

Vanessa's P.O.V

That was weird. Lewis reminds me like Louis, haha the carrot thing. Leo is like Daddy Direction, hehe. That's weird how Zac seems like a vain person, like Zaynie. Harris is cheeky flirty like Harry and well Neil, eats all the time, like Nialler. It's so weird and odd how they remind me of them. I need to ask Jen if she's noticing it to, since she hangs out with Lewis the most. It's seems like he cares for her.

"What's wrong Vanessa?" Harris asked worried.

"Nothing, just thinking about something."

"Mind if I ask what you're thinking of?" He smiled.

"No. Um... Well it's just that...um. Never mind you'll think it's stupid-"

"No I won't, I promise. Trust me I won't think it's stupid."

"Okay, well you, Leo, Lewis, Neil, and Zac. Really remind of One Direction."

He looked pale. "Um....How?"

"Lewis seems obsessed with carrots & calls people peasants, just like Louis. Neil eats a lot like Niall. Leo reminds me of Liam being responsible with them. Zac is quiet like Zayn and dark beautiful looking too. You remind me of cheeky Harry, being flirty and cute. Do see what I mean?" I did not just saw that.

"Um.., yeah. I find that kind of crazy, but weird too." He seemed kinda nervous.

'Bing, Bing, Bing'

Harry's P.O.V

(9th period class)

"Vanessa's on to us!" I blurted out.

"How is she on to us?" Liam asked.

"She says we act like the guys from One Direction, which are really us."

"How? I've been keeping my cover clean." Louis crossed his arms.

"Lou you told Jen you were Louis from One Direction." Niall added laughing.

"I know." He chuckled.

"Anyways." I scratched my head. "I think we should tell her the truth."

"No. Soon everyone is gonna know." Liam replied.

"She's gonna find out anyway, we either tell her or she's going to find out herself and tell everyone. Your choice." I told Liam.

"I guess we should, but you have to know what time is right for her to know."

"Got it."

"Harry do you fancy her?" Liam pulled me into a corner, so the boys won't hear.

"No."

"You're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Harry you squeal when you lie."

"Fine I do."

"Harry she's a kid your an adult you can't do any moves on her. You know that right."

"Yeah." I looked down.

"Okay lads we all have to know we can't have any relationships with any girl here, they are just kids and we are adults. Even though don't really act like one, we can't get with any of these girls. Everyone got that." Liam said strictly.

I guess I shouldn't get that close to Vanessa. Li's right she's too young, maybe when she turns 18 it will happen, but for now I can't be too close with her.

Louis's P.O.V

Well I wish he said that earlier. I still haven't forgotten that I kissed Jennifer by accident I still don't regret it for some reason, but hey, she nor I had said anything about it so I guess we're good for now. I still don't know why she hasn't shown up to school today, she was perfectally fine yesterday, until that kissing scene of Nialler here. I think shes still upset about it. Anyways I'll talk to her if she shows up tomorrow.

Zayn's P.O.V

So Franki & I can't be together. Just great.

Niall's P.O.V

Aleast he's not putting me into a diet that's for sure.

Liam's P.O.V

I think this will be great for us, no girl drama in our way. We still need to figure out how to get back the way we were, I miss Dani so much.

_________________________

It's short because I'm running out of ideas. You people should inbox me an idea. (:

Anyway sorry Frankers about Zaynie and also about not going to Reed with you. They didn't let me in. I got a low GPA just great -_- so did Vanessa & Jessica. I'll try to go second semester that's for sure.

3 votes for next chapter.

4 or more votes for faster updates and interesting chapters.