For Now And Forever

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OMG GUYS. FINALLY AN UPDATE OF AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. ITS BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS !!!!!!!  I JUST WANTED TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, BUT THIS IS IT. FINALLY A CHAPTER UPDATE. SO ENJOY I GUESS :)

SERENAS POV

Its almost been a whole year now. 10 months to be exact. 10 months since... ... Since ash last said a word.... A lot has happened in the mean time. The builings and roads damaged in the incident were fully repaired, dawn and clemont actually became a thing. I resigned my position as kalos queen so that i could stay with ash and watch over him and stuff. And I pretty much live in the hospital now.

  It hurt me so much as i saw his body. Dead, on the cold road, but honestly, it hurts me even more seeing him alive. Seeing him right there in front of me, without being able to conversate with him. I miss him. We all do. Everyone comes and visits him every day, but in the end, thats pretty much it. They come, they go, and from there its just me and ash. His mom stayed here with me and ash as well, but she had to go back home at night, to feed her Pokemon, water the plants and watch over the house.

So it was really only me and ash at night. The doctors said that even though he may not be able to show any actions, but he is well aware of what's happening around him and can hear and see everything that we do. They explained that there was nothing that they could do for him now, but that we could still try and make him respond to something. Anything for the matter. Thats the main reason why everyone comes over to visit him. Hoping that we could create some kind to stimuli for him to react. Well as you may have realized by now, none of that seems to be working..  .. .

"how is he", delia asked walking into the room.

"same thing", i replied.

"i see", she said, sitting right down next to me, besides ash's bed.  " you know you could go home and visit your mom. She's probably worried about you. Ill stay here and take care of ash"

"thats alright", i blankly replied. "i video call my mom everday".

"well you could at least go and stay at the house you know. You need to take your mind off of him for a while. You need to understand that there nothing much we can do now", she said to me, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"i cant".

"hmm ?".

"i cant just take my mind off of him. He's... He's my everything". I say, a tear finding its way, trickling down my cheek.

"hey its alright", Delia says pulling my head towards her chest, trying to console my crying self. "he's my everything too", she said, letting out small, quick gasps of air.

Why did this have to happen to him ?

Why couldn't it have been me !?

ASHS POV

I feel so useless. Im useless lying here on this stupid bed for six months now. Everyday i see all my friends and family, but all i see is sadness.... Sadness in their eyes. Sadness in their movements. Sadness in their speech. I feel like its my fault for their sadness. Why cant i just move ! Move and change the whole atmosphere of this place ! Or at least say a word to the girl i love...