I Finally Won

Alains POV

"yes i got it".

"you'll get her by tomorrow at night", i said hanging up the phone through which i was just talking.

I still don't understand why he wants HER. But ill do whatever it takes to bring pain to him. Ash.
Just the thought of that guy burns me up. How dare he humiliate me and my Pokemon like this. I was the suppose to win that league. I sacrificed a lot and he just waltzes in and defeats all my Pokemon. Im gonna make him pay. Him and his stupid little girlfriend.

-SIX DAYS LATER-

Serenas POV

"okay now i guess that this wraps it up for today", i said to my pokemon, braixen, eevee and pancham. We have been practicing all week for tomorrow's showcase. Im super hyped about it. But im feeling really nervous because this time ill not only be performing in front of ash, clemont and Bonnie. But four other girls that i had just recently met as well. And two of them are experts in contests, which has been put to my notice, are quite similar to showcases.

All my Pokemon dropped to the ground after i told them that practice was over. I guess they were pretty pooped out, i was as well. I didn't want to over practice or something, otherwise we wouldn't be able to perform our very best tomorrow evening.

"hey Serena !", i heard a familiar voice call from a distance. I turned around and saw that it was ash.

"come on dinner, dinners ready", he waved.

"comming", i yelled back after calling back my Pokemon into their pokeballs.

"so how was practice", he asked me after i caught up with him. Well i didn't really have to do much to catch up because he wasn't walking away or anything but he was rather moving closer towards me.

"oh it was great, not tiring at all", i sarcastically replied.

"of course. You look as cool as a cucumber. And by that, i really mean a pooped out as a slowpoke who just ran a marathon", he replied jokingly.

"gee thanks", i playfully rolled my eyes.

He pushed me away playfully and later pulled me into a hug.

"feels good to be the boyfriend of the kalos queen", he said giggling.

"well im not really the kalos queen............ Yet", i giggled.

"thats the spirit", he yelled, making a few people on the streets turn around and look at us.

"uh........... Sorry", ash nervously sweatdropped. I was trying to control my laughter because it was really funny to see the way ash was apologizing for yelling out loud. He really didn't have to you know. Maybe he did it because he was quite well known here.

We finally reached his house. "well im gonna take a bath before dinner k", i told him as i ran upstairs.

"okay", he replied.

I ran to the girls room and i opened the door, still going with the momentum from running. I think i opened it a bit too fast because a felt someone yell out and fall on the floor because the door hit them.

"ow", misty said amholding her head.

"sorry", i said softly.

"its alright, but whyre you in a such a hurry", she said as she got up with the help of may and iris.

"um im not really sure", i sweatdropped.

"what did you do, just run a marathon or something", may asked me as she saw me covered with sweat.