The Plan

ASHS POV

The boy took me into the room and kept me inside some kind of containment unit.

"so what do you want from me", i yelled out, banging on the glass wall.

"didn't your little girlfriend tell you", the boy smirked.

"calem!!", the other person said sternly..

"fine", calem grouched..

"hey you never answered my question!!", i yelled out annoyed.

"you'll see when we do it kid", the man smirked.

"that is if he lives", calem smirked.

What did he mean. I was going to die. I had been in this situation too many times, but this time feels different. All i used to care about before was saving my friends. I didn't care if i would get killed in the process or not. But this time. ... This time felt different. I felt like there was some need for me to live. I felt like. I had to be alive. I felt........ Serena. She was the reason i needed to live. I couldn't bear to face the fact that i wouldn't be able to see that beautiful smile of hers again. Or to kiss her soft, strawberry lips. I had to get out of here but how. I didn't have ant of my Pokemon with me. How was i suppose to get out of here

"sir the preperations are ready", a man in a lab coat said. Im guessing that he's one of the scientists.

"very well then", the man smirked. "lets begin";

As soon as he said those words, calem pulled a lever and i could feel electricity being sent through my body. I yelled out in pain, bit there was something different about this shock. Usually an electric shock just brings pain and all, and trust me... I know. But this one was different. I could feel all my energy being drained from my body. I felt weaker and weaker by the second. I couldn't help but cry out in pain. Was i really never going to see Serena again!? I struggled to stay conscious but the pain was too much. I felt my breathing stop..... Everything went black. There was one thing i saw before i couldn't see anything at all. It was her. Serena. She ran into the room along with the others, trying to stop what was already happening..........

SERENAS POV

before i could push open the door i heard a sound which made my heart sink. It was ash. He was yelling in pain. He was the strongest person i ever knew and if he were to be crying out from pain, you could bet that he was facing a lot. I didn't know what to do then. My body just moved on its own. I rushed into the room crying out his name

"well well well..... If it isn't the little uselesss girlfriend who got her boyfriend in this mess in the first place", calem smirked.

"Luxray go and short circuit the machine", clemont commanded.

Luxray went and and destroyed all the machines with thunder. I expected ash to come running to us after that, but there was no sign of him

I began to panic and my eyes frantically search the room for the raven haired boy. My eyes caught something which made it seem like time itself had stopped. It was ash, laying unconscious in some kind of green jar or something.

I ran over to the jar and began to pound on the glass hoping to open it. It wasn't even budging. Tears were rolling down my eyes as i saw him laying there unconscious.

My eyes were closed as i let all my anger out on the glass, tears falling on the floor like a waterfall. Suddenly a stinging pain was sent through my arms. I looked up and saw that the glass cell was now cracked open. Bits of glass shards were sent flying throughout the room. They scratched against my arms causing them to bleed. I didn't really care about the pain. I had to save ash. Greninjas hands were glowing white, indicating that it just used the move cut.