Captured

ASHS POV

"now use hydro pump", i commanded greninja, as we were still running away from the two people chasing us.

"greninja", greninja nodded and shot out its attack. Both the Pokemon were hit and fainted from the attack.

"so he is strong", the man smirked.

"i guess so", the last smirked as well as she withdrew he Pokemon.

"but 'he' will surely beat him", the man said turning around.

"there's no doubt", the lady turned around as well.

"what are you talking about", i yelled annoyed.

"oh nothing", the man said. "good luck kid", he walked away.

"you'll need it", the lady walked away as well, giggling.

"what was that about", i asked Pikachu, confused.

"pika", he tilted his head. Confused as well.

"well lets get going", i said and walked off.

I heard voices comming from another turning in the corridor so i his behind a wall and tried to hear what they were saying.

"is everything prepared", a voice asked another.

"yes....... We shall get what we have been waiting for soon", the other voice said.

"how about the girl", the first voice asked. I felt a jolt travel down my spine as i heard him say this. He was obviously talking about Serena. I moved a little closer to hear what the other person was about to say.

"well she's fine....... For now", the other person smirked. Thank goodness Serena was alright. Well for now at least. I had to get to her before anyone could do anything to her.

Suddenly i felt something vibrating in my pocket. I knew this feeling all to well. MY PHONE WAS AHOUT TO RING !!!.  I quickly tried to reach into my pocket and put it on silent but i was too late.

"i wanna be the very best 🎵".

"like no one ever was 🎶".

"who's there", the voice yelled and began to run my way.

"oh its you", he said as he saw me trumying desperately to turn my phone off.

"yeah i guess so", i nervously said.

"well don't mind me.. Answer it", the man said.

"thanks", i said and answered the call from may.

May :- "hey where are you ash. We're really worried about you".

Me :- "well im"- i was cut off

May :- "it dosent matter. We're outside some kind of airship. We think that serenas inside.... And you are too. We're comming in now bye".

Me :- "and you had to call and tell me that.... You're such a great friend. Bye", i sarcastically said and cut the call.

"well who was it", the man sarcastically asked me.

"wrong number", i smirked and signalled Pikachu.

"pika", Pikachu nodded and shot a thubder bolt at the two people. The man, and the one who kidnapped Serena. We began to run as soon as Pikachu finished its attack.

"hey", the boy who kidnapped Serena yelled and began to chase us.

" greninja. Pikachu. Now", i yelled out, running away from the boy.