A/N

omg guys im really sorry........ I wasn't able to access my wattpad account for a few days.... And by a few days, i mean for the last month. Whenever i opened it, it said that this page does not exist and all that kind of. So im really sorry if i haven't been able to update anything. I actually wont be able to update soon either because i have my exams going on now, so that'll last for another ten days or so. Im really sorry about this. I live writing and i love that so many people are reading my books , but i really don't have the time to write these and learn and prepare for the tests. Please understand. Ill update more regularly again after they're over. I know I've been making al lot of excuses recently, but a lot of serious shit has been going on here...................... And plus my family's pretty bug on Christmas :p so i wasn't really in the mood for writing. Im really soory that i haven't updated any of my books for a while, or haven't even been able to come on wattpad recenty, and probably wont be able to for another week, so please forgive me. I know how annoying it would be, not being able to read the ending of a book..... Its seriously the most annoying feeling in the world !!! Well ill try and update it as soon as my exams get over...

on another note............ EXTREMELY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND NEWYEARS WISHES TO EVERYONE. I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME, WITH THEIR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES !!