I Will Find You

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. AS USUAL I WAS REALLY BUSY AT SCHOOL AND WE HAD ANOTHER MATCH LAST SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.......WE WEBT UPTO THE QUARTERFINALS AND THEN THE MATCH GOT POSTPONDED TO NEXT WEEKEND DUE TO RAIN. WELL THE RAIN IS BASICALLY THE REASON WHY IM UPDATING THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW. SINCE IT WAS RAINING, THE GOVERNMENT DECLARED THE WHOLE STATE A HOLIDAY SO I DIDNT HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL. WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER.  AND LIKE ALWAYS, DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE 😃

SERENAS POV

The crowd roared and screamed as monsieur Pierre announced the winner, a.k.a me...

"yeah go Serena", i heard Bonnie yell.

"you did it", clemont screamed.

"you did it Serena", ash said.

"thanks guys", i said, waving at them.

Monsieur Pierre came over to me and handed me the master class key. 

"we have a new kalos queen", he announced as he handed me the key. I couldn't help but smile. It was as if a smile was plastered on my face and i couldn't remove it even if I tried.

"eevee", my Pokemon squealed as it jumped up on my shoulder.

"braixen braix", braixen said as it came over to me.

"pancham", pancham said as it walked over as well.

"we did it guys, we won", i said, pulling them into a hug.

We later got up on stage and received out prize from the judges. it was a huge trophy with a lot of sparkles. We left the place asfter about an hour.

"you've got a lit of fans now huh", dawn said.

"yeah dosent your hands hurt from signing all those autographs", may joked.

"yeah it kinda does", i stuck my tongue.

"ooooooh the Pokemon master and the kalos queen are a couple", misty said.

"you got that right". Ash said as he kept his hand on my shoulder.

"oh my god thats so wrong", Gary made a disgusted face.

"you're just jealous",ash said making me blush.

"ash", i said shyly.

"what", he asked me.

"well.......... Oh its nothing", i gave him a reassuring smile.

"okay then", he grinned.

We were just walking down the street until we finally came down to the street where ash lived.

"now charizard !!!", i heard someone yell as soon as we turned to ash's street. As soon as this voice made its sound. I saw a big ball of blue heading towards me. I was tafoled to the ground before it could hit me.

"agh!", i yelled in pain as i fell to the tar road, scrapping my shoulder.

"im sorry you okay", ash said as he got up, pulling me up as well.

"could be better", i smiled.

"Serena you're bleeding", ash said with a concerned face as he looked at my shoulder.

"its okay", i said placing my lest hand on my right shoulder. "its just a light scratch", i said wincing in pain.

"here use this to-", ash said before he was interrupted by the voice from earlier.

"would you two stop already !!", a boy. A familiar boy yelled from on the back of a charizard.

"what do you want Alain", ash yelled as he held me close to his body.