A Trip Down Memory Lane

SERENAS POV

i went to the girls room and i realized that i forgot to bring my sleeping bag so i decided to go back to ash's room and get it. Before i could leave the room after telling the girls that im gonna go and get my sleeping bag, ash opened the door from outside. He was carrying my sleeping bag and he came in and placed it on the floor.

"you must really not want me in the room huh", i joked.

"yeah with Gary there, i actually kinda don't", he giggled. I giggled as well.

"well goodnight", he whispered to me after giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"goodnight", i whispered back smiling.

"ooooooooooooooh", you could hear all the girls squealing behind.

"ash all romantic and whatnot", iris smirked.

"whatever", ash playfully rolled his eyes.

"goodnight", he yelled as he left the room.

"goodnight", everyone waved back.

I arranged my bag and as i finished, i turned around and saw everyone smirking at me.

"what !", i asked confused.

"soooooooooo........... How was the kiss", misty smirked.

"oh arceus, you guys are worse than Bonnie", i rolled my eyes playfully.

"why what does she do", dawn asked me.

"don't get me started", i giggled.

We just continued talking about random stuff until we decided to sleep. We crept into our sleeping bags and iris turned off the lights.

"so tell me how you made your move", dawn asked, still lying in her sleeping bag. In fact we all we're. We just payed in our sleeping bags and starred at the ceiling. Except for misty, she was in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"i don't get you", i replied sweatdropping.

"well he obviously didn't make the first move", iris said.

"oh ok i get you now.. But this might come as a surprise to you guys, but he's actually the one who made the first move", i said. A smile formed on my face as i remembered that night.

"what", each of the girls exclaimed in surprise. Even misty did but her voice was muffled by the foam made by the toothpaste.

"i know he surprised me as well. I couldn't believe that he was kissing me", i said.

"he kissed you !", iris exclaimed.

"i never expected ash to make the first move, but he did. And the first move was kissing",  dawn exclaimed as well.

"wow ash wasn't as dense as i expected him to be", misty giggled as she entered the room, from the bathroom.

"i know right, he said that he had a crush on me for some time", i added.

"you're talking about ash right", dawn giggled.

I nodded. "i was so happy to hear that becaue i had always had a crush on ash since i was little", i said thinking about that day at summer camp.

"you knew ash when you were young", iris asked me.

"yeah, i used to live in Kanto with my mom before i moved to kalos. I went to professor oaks summer camp when i was about four or five". At this moment, all the girls sat up, waiting for me to finish my story. I got up as well before continuing.