The Confrontation 2

SERENAS POV

"well this'll be fun", lysandre smirked as he saw our litlle army of Pokemon in front of us, ready to battle. Almost immediately ash grabbed my hand tight. My face heated up as soon as he did. Seriously Serena. Now of all times, this is when you blush !!

"legion", he yelled out. "lands wrath".

As soon as he commanded his Pokemon, well not technically his, the whole area began to shake. The ground cracked and trembled terribly, causing rocks to head staight at us.

Dust was sent flying into the air around us, as we were all thrown backwards. Even our flying Pokemon were hit from this literal ground shaking attack. I mean seriously. How is that even possible ?

"yo-you okay", ash struggled to say as he slowly got up and offered me his hand.

"yeah im alright", i smiled and accepted his offer and he pulled me up to my feet.

"we're okay too, thanks for asking", misty smirked.

"good to know", ash smirked back.

"well well, is that all it takes to take you guys out. I thought you pests were al little more of a challenge well i guess i was wrong", lysandre chuckled

"well as you can see, we're all unharmed", brock yelled back.

"don't worry, ill make sure you are", lysandre smirked.

"legion", he yelled out from on top on it, with the Pokemon screeching in response. "shear cold".

Everybody closed their eyes and held up their hands to their faces, waiting for the attack thats would surely finish us all.

We waited, but nothing came but a somewhat pulsating shock. I felt my stomach trying to escape through my throat as this shock was felt. Instead i felt snow. Snow. In the summer, i felt snow falling down on my head.

"thanks Gary", ash gleefully said.

I opened my eyes, hoping to see that i was not the only one experiencing the snow, and to see what was going on and there stood an electivire, garys electivire. It stood there with its two arms stretched out with a green shield like force field in front of it. It blocked the sheer cold attack from legion and as a result, there was a bit of temporary snow falling.

"and where were you this time ?", misty yelled out angrily as she walked up to him and held him by his shirt.

"i-i-i wa", Gary tried to reply to the intimidating misty.

"you you you were what", misty yelled at him, tightening her grip.

"would you two calm down and focus on what's going on", brock said seperating the two.

"well i just went to go and tell officer jenny to order the people to stop attacking legion. It took me a while to explain the whole situation. She thought that i was with him", Gary said after rubbing out the wrinkles that misty gave.

"you're lucky you have a proper reason", misty glared at Gary.

"i don't really need one", Gary pouted.

"i don't really have time for you guys okay, i got to go see you later", lysandre gave us an evil smile and left. I seriously got to learn how to do that. I always wanted am evil smile or laugh.

"well why did you even come here anyway", clemont yelled, but Alain simply ignored and flew away with legion.

"he has his reasons", i voice said from on top kf a building behind us.