The Confrontation

Ash's POV

"come on clemont", Bonnie yelled as she saw her brother slowly jogging up behind us.

"im trying my best Bonnie", clemont complained, between pants.

I couldn't help but giggle at the two siblings fight. Gosh i seriously laugh at the worst moments. *sigh*. But still, i cant understand how clemont gets so tired so easily. I mean, even Bonnie and dawn, the most girly girly person i have ever met can keep up with us. Nevermind. Now, all i had to focus on was getting to cerulean city gym. I was really worried. What if this plans a flop. I would never see be able to see any of my friends again. Forget about that, ill probably never see Serena again. I wasn't gonna let that happen, nah uh, im gonna complete this task if i have to give my life for it...... Wow that was a wrong choice of words....

"hey ashy boy, stop daydreaming. We have to save your life you know", Gary commented, disturbing my thoughts. i got so carried away that i just stopped in my tracks.

"i-im comming", i stuttered whilst shaking my head in hope to get my head back in the game.

"ash you okay", Serena asked me in concern as i jogged up towards the rest of the gang.

"yeah yeah im fine", i said, giving her a wide grin..

"okay then. Lets go", he smiled and began running.

"yeah", i nodded and follwed her.

"we're running again", clemont complained.

"oh come on cu-... CLEMONT, I SAID CLEMONT", dawn said with her face as red as a darumaka. Wow it was now confirmed to me, she liked clemont.

"neat cover dawn", may sarcastically said.

"ugh just shut up", dawn rolled her eyes, making me and Serena giggle.

"how *pant* much *pant* longer", clemont said. His shoulders were loose and his knees were bent over. He kinda reminded me of my greninja when it was a frogadier. It was always stand in that position.

"maybe we should take a break. Im kinda tired as well", i said, patting clemonts back.

"FINALLY", clemont yelled out in relief and flopped onto the ground.

"so where are we now, and how long will it take", an exhausted iris said as she sat on a bench.

"well we're in vermillion city so to get to cerulean city, we would just have to go through some underground pass or something right", i stated, not sure of whether or not i was correct or not.

"thats right", brock said. "it would take about 10 minutes if we keep up this pace", he said with a smile.

"and uf we go in.... Well say, a slower pace", clemont asked curiously.

"seriously clemont", misty glarred at him.

"i was just curious", clemont sweatdropped.

"hey where's Serena", may asked curiously after scanning the area.

"yeah where is she", i said, wondering as to where she was. "ill go look for her", i said and ran off.

"Serena", i called out as i searched for Serena in the small city by the ocean. While running i saw something which made my heart give out a wave of relief. It was Serena. She was standing there by the dock with her hands on the railing.

"hey", i slowly said, tting not to startle her as i kept my hand on her shoulder.

"oh sorry ash. I didn't mean to just leave like that. Sorry", she said nervously.