The Break In

SERENAS POV

I heard a loud thud on the door, causing me to wake up form the cold steel floor.

"the boss wants you", calem coldly said and waited for dragged me out if my cell, with two guards following us from behind.

"what does he want from me ?", i asked calem curiously as we entered a big room. It looked like a huge science lab. There was lasers, test tubes, vacuums, molecular seperators........ Wow i guess that staying with clemont increases your scientific knowledge.

"nothing really", a man who was sitting in a chair said, spinning his chair around so that he could face me. This man had orange hair, like mistys. It kinda looked like a pyroars mane. His side-burns came down to form into his beard. He wore a black leather pants and a shirt, covered by a black leather cape.

"you see youre just the bait", calem said as he walked to the mans side. "isn't that right boss", he smirked, looking up to the man.

"indeed", the boss replied with a nod.

"i don't get it", i said.

"you see.... We're just using you as bait to trap ash you see. We know that he'll come here to rescue you. Capturing the boy is a quite difficult task, so we did this instead", the man smirked.

"who are you and why do you want ash anyway", i asked, trying to free myself from the handcuffs.

"oh how rude of me........ My names lysandre", the man said. "you see, your Boyfriend' here has contacted and befriended almost all the legendary Pokemon. I believe that the life energy of all those Pokemon still flow through his blood. We are going to take that energy from him and with our first class scientists, we are going to create a Pokemon with the life energy of all the other legendary Pokemon. We will create the strongest Pokemon in the world!!", lysandre yelled.

"of course it would mean that we would have to kill ash", calem smirked.

"what!!", i yelled back in surprise. If he were telling the truth i would walk up and slap him in the face. How could he sag something as serious as this with such ease.

"well we have to drain all the energy now don't we", lysandre smiled. "now you just be bait and SHUT UP", lysanre yelled, spraying something in my face causing me to feel giddy.

I felt my knees go weak and i fell down to the cold floor. Everything went black.

MAYS POV

"he's gone !!", i heard someone yell from ash's tent, causing me and the girls to wake up. He's gone..... I hope he doesn't mean that ash is.

We all went running towards ash's tent and saw brock standing near ash's sleeping bag and clemont just getting out of bed.

"what's wrong brock", misty asked him annoyed.

"yeah.... Why are you yelling in the morning for no reason", iris said.

"no reason", brock started surprised. "ash is gone !!".

"what do you mean", dawn asked him.

"look.... He isn't here", brock said.

"oh no. He must've gone to look for Serena", Bonnie said worriedly.

"thats right..... Thats where he must've gone", i said.

"so how are we going to find him", brock said.

"with the tracker if course. He probably went to go and look for Serena so we'll just use the tracker to find Serena. Thats where he'll probably be right", misty said.