Getting a little closer

Lucifer POV

    The next day, Lucifer was just looking for Michael, he wanted to talk to him again.He just changed and went to the school in his motorcycle.When he got there, he saw a circle of a lot of people, and he had a bad feeling about it. When he got closer to the circle, he saw Michael fighting with one of the big kids.Lucifer ran to the middle and punched the big guy.

"Little Luci came to defend his boyfriend" When he said that, the big guy threw a punch, but he missed and Lucifer made him fall to the floor.He pushed of Michael and started punching the guy.The guy stood up and left while everyone laughed at him.

"Thank you Lucifer! You saved me from that big guy" Said Michael as he hugged Lucifer.Lucifer just blushed and hugged him back."Well kid, lets go to the nurse, so she can patch your bruises" They walked together to the nurse, while some girls gossiped about Lucifer.

They got to the nurse, and Lucifer waited outside for him.He was desperate to see him again.

Michael POV

"I cant believe he saved me!But he is so hot...wait no, you are bisexual!" Michael was just confused, but he knew that he had something with that kid.He thanked the nurse and went outside.When he got outside,there was no sign of Lucifer.

He was a little sad and just left alone.Then,someone got their arms around his waist and kissed him on the cheek.Michael got chills in his arms,but when the person started speaking,he was calm."Where are you going little kid" Said Lucifer as Michael was blushing bright pink."I am sorry, only got happy that you are ok."Said Lucifer,trying to hide his blush.

Lucifer POV

They walked together to class until a girl stood in front of them."Hey, why are you with my boyfriend?" Said the girl while hugging Lucifer. He got her hand and said "Get away from me! I would never be your boyfriend! Go fuck with someone else" He knew she would not get away from him,until he had no choice but to kiss Michael.It was a short kiss, until she left and said "Ugh,why do you have to be gay." She whipped her hair and left.

"I am so sorry! I knew she would never leave you alone if I did not do that!" Lucifer just ran away."Lucifer! Wait! I understand." Michael was just standing there, not knowing what to do.He was going to go after Lucifer, but there was too much people on the hall, so he just lost him.